IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

2 Pages  < 1 2  
> make something
Antares Hijra
post Aug 3 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

Hello and welcome ElfinQueen..I think you've brought something fresh here with your words and good vibes. It's good because after reading you I think in part we have similar feelings and vision about Jas and how things go on.

By the way, seen your myspace and I think you're a good composer even singer, your voice says and expresses..I've specially liked "Like Earth Drinking Rain" and "Wanna Go to Your Home"..calm, relaxing and heart music, it's cool smile.gif . I'm also into music and love it although I still haven't anything solidified, but the emotions, ideas and concepts keep forming in me, I'm on the way little by little by the moment... cloud9.gif

--------------------
A vicious appetite
It visits me each night
And won't be satisfied
Won't be denied
An unbearable pain
A beating in my brain
That leaves the mark of cain
Right here inside...
Mikkaelson
post Aug 4 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

Deleted

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
andrew
post Aug 5 2007, 08:23 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Aug 4 2007, 04:54 PM)

Deleted

what is?
Mikkaelson
post Aug 5 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(andrew @ Aug 5 2007, 09:23 AM)

what is?

One of my posts as I didn't realize I had posted it previous. Short term memory

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
elfinqueen
post Aug 6 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 31

QUOTE(Antares Hijra @ Aug 3 2007, 10:35 PM)

Hello and welcome ElfinQueen..I think you've brought something fresh here with your words and good vibes. It's good because after reading you I think in part we have similar feelings and vision about Jas and how things go on.

By the way, seen your myspace and I think you're a good composer even singer, your voice says and expresses..I've specially liked "Like Earth Drinking Rain" and "Wanna Go to Your Home"..calm, relaxing and heart music, it's cool smile.gif . I'm also into music and love it although I still haven't anything solidified, but the emotions, ideas and concepts keep forming in me, I'm on the way little by little by the moment... cloud9.gif

Thank you so much for your kind words.. kiss.gif

I would love to hear some of yours, Im sure you'll get there, its like I say on my myspace, its starts with a feeling that transfers into a melody... Anyway, thats how it is for me, and if you have the feeling, then you'll soon be on the second stage. It feels absolutely amazing to write music....Makes you feel high.. maybe thats why I never felt the need try drugs smile.gif
Cool to find a kindred spirit.

2 Pages  < 1 2