IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> The Q+A session 2004
bringbackbzoo
post Aug 15 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 675

Hi I'm new here, I just wanted to know do the people who took part in the Q+A session in 2004 believe it was really Jas Mann they were speaking to?

I read the archives and that was in 2004, but on youtube there is footage of Jas Mann on here:(2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnaj7naIEU...feature=related

Called What Happened to Babylon Zoo? It's from 2002 supposedly

The reason I ask is someone just asked him Are you dating? on the Q+A session in 2004, and he said yes, but on the you tube video on part 2 of What Happened to Babylon Zoo? If you pause it at 0.08 seconds he's wearing a big massive wedding ring on his left hand... tongue.gif

So was it really him in 2004 Q+A? I mean it obviously doesn't matter if he's married,I'm married myself biggrin.gif ,but it gives me doubt as to who was talking to everyone in the 2004 Q+A?

I wouls really like to hear back, Thanks guys,nice to meet fellow Babylon Zoo fans and to know there's supposed to be a new album coming out soon, I love the music...

amanda
post Aug 15 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 15 2008, 09:41 AM)

Hi I'm new here, I just wanted to know do the people who took part in the Q+A session in 2004 believe it was really Jas Mann they were speaking to?

I read the archives and that was in 2004, but on youtube there is footage of Jas Mann on here:(2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnaj7naIEU...feature=related

Called What Happened to Babylon Zoo? It's from 2002 supposedly

The reason I ask is someone just asked him Are you dating? on the Q+A session in 2004, and he said yes, but on the you tube video on part 2 of What Happened to Babylon Zoo? If you pause it at 0.08 seconds he's wearing a big massive wedding ring on his left hand... tongue.gif

So was it really him in 2004 Q+A? I mean it obviously doesn't matter if he's married,I'm married myself biggrin.gif ,but it gives me doubt as to who was talking to everyone in the 2004 Q+A?

I wouls really like to hear back, Thanks guys,nice to meet fellow Babylon Zoo fans and to know there's supposed to be a new album coming out soon, I love the music...

Problem is i didnt find this website back in 2004 so im pretty new but i have watched many videos in cluding what happend 2 babylon zoo 1 2 and 3

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
bringbackbzoo
post Aug 15 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 675

QUOTE(amanda @ Aug 15 2008, 10:35 AM)

Problem is i didnt find this website back in 2004 so im pretty new but i have watched many videos in cluding what happend 2 babylon zoo 1 2 and 3

Thanks for the reply...
It's just that makes me doubt that it was Jas in the archived Q+A session.
I mean he would say I'm married not I'm dating...and in my opinion that's
definately a wedding ring on his lefthand ring finger in What happened to
Bzoo II on you tube 2002 , so...maybe 2004 Q+A was some asshole making
fun of this website and us for liking the Bzoo music...

I'm hoping to hear back from some people who were invloved in the Q+A session...

--------------------
"Today I sleep in a chair by the window....it felt as if you'd returned. I thought that you were standing over me...when I woke there was no one there... I STILL love you BOY FROM MARS"
raspberryman
post Aug 16 2008, 05:40 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

Hey there, I was under the name "Parasite" for the Q&A session and it seemed like Jas to me, especially as it coincided with the Mariachi Static project. I think it was him.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial