IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Still truckin'
Livingston
post Feb 11 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

Hey Everyone,

Yes, I know the site has been inactive lately. Forum has less members than it used to as well. It's sad to see, as BZoo are still one awesome band and I go back and listen to their music and still enjoy it as much as when it burst on the scene in 1996.

I know I myself haven't been here to contribute/update. Life's been busy, unfortunately. I'll appoint another admin with access to the full website sometime. In the mean time, my ongoing thanks and gratitude to accadia (forum admin) for ensuring this place stays tidy and looked after. You're a star wink.gif

If anyone wondered, this site will be hosted for a looong time in tribute to the great music of BZ/Jas Mann. I just hope he comes back to us with new material some days.

If you're out there Jas, drop us a word. We'd love to hear from you. wink.gif

~Livingston
accadia
post Feb 11 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Very glad to hear this site will stay online for the foreseeable future. smile.gif

I hope we can have an update on the homepage to say filming has started on Jas' film soon!

--------------------
action/adventure
post Feb 12 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

Well said.

I don't post much anymore (used to frequent more often back in 2003 tongue.gif), but I still listen to and appreciate Babylon Zoo. Thus, I still try and visit this place every now and then. Thanks for sticking with the site! wink.gif