IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

7 Pages  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
> Facebook Babylon Zoo Picture
thedude
post Sep 2 2009, 03:52 PM
Post #101

Unregistered

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Sep 2 2009, 07:28 AM)

Have you been spying on her 24 hours to know all her updates or what?

well i just been seeing what is she up to. I have not messaged her at all until i saw those certain updates. not anymore though because she has deleted her myspace. mad.gif blink.gif sad.gif dry.gif wink.gif
Mikkaelson
post Sep 2 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Sep 2 2009, 08:42 AM)

Exactly.
You know i've been so upset by this last night that i don't really want to have a lot to do with most of the Fans now.

*Awakes from his sleepy slumber*

Did I miss something? Could someone update me in less than three sentences

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
Insomnia
post Sep 2 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

1. Research on his girlfriend's friends from childhood.
2. Fake Facebook profile.

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
andrew
post Sep 2 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Sep 2 2009, 06:17 PM)

1. Research on his girlfriend's friends from childhood.
2. Fake Facebook profile.

can these pictures be posted please so i can see?
Insomnia
post Sep 2 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 2 2009, 08:19 PM)

I think out of respect for Jas' privacy, the answer is no I'm afraid and they won't be posted on the site gallery either. Sorry sad.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
accadia
post Sep 3 2009, 02:28 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 2 2009, 08:19 PM)

Oh yeah, that would go down well. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 08:43 AM
Post #107

Advanced Member

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 3 2009, 03:28 AM)

Oh yeah, that would go down well. rolleyes.gif

sorry, i sort of half read and half understood this when i posted that.
Christelle
post Sep 3 2009, 09:06 AM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

I read again messages. So, there are fans who are made be supposed to be for friends of Jaz Mann and his girlfriend?
For those who made it: you are really morons!
I admit: I had sent a message to the girl friend of Jaz on facebook. I believed that she was a fan! I just paused some questions. I did not insist when I did not have of answer. I respect the life of the persons.
Now it died for his return.
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 09:43 AM)

sorry, i sort of half read and half understood this when i posted that.

Just an observation, after reading this it seems quite a few people were down with it and liked it and knew about it, commented and enjoyed it. it seems those same people are acting like butter wouldnt melt, if you looked at the picture, discussed the picture/s your as much to blame as everyone else their's no point in turning around and saying this is discraceful when YOU have indeed encoraged and promoted this. I personally was genuinely in the dark. But more importantly i think if you put pictures on facebook expect to find out so im not blaming anyone and im not angry at anyone for aquireing these photos. People should learn if somethings on facebook its public expecially if your a public figure. People snoop on my facebook that dont know me and I get over it. So im not going to say names but anyone having a dig at anyone over these pictures needs to have a serious look at their participation. If you had no participation (which im sure some people did not) then hold whatever opinion you like. If you participated in anyway I would suggest you stop huffing and puffing and get on with it because the negative attitude is not nice!

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 10:12 AM)

Just an observation, after reading this it seems quite a few people were down with it and liked it and knew about it, commented and enjoyed it. it seems those same people are acting like butter wouldnt melt, if you looked at the picture, discussed the picture/s your as much to blame as everyone else their's no point in turning around and saying this is discraceful when YOU have indeed encoraged and promoted this. I personally was genuinely in the dark. But more importantly i think if you put pictures on facebook expect to find out so im not blaming anyone and im not angry at anyone for aquireing these photos. People should learn if somethings on facebook its public expecially if your a public figure. People snoop on my facebook that dont know me and I get over it. So im not going to say names but anyone having a dig at anyone over these pictures needs to have a serious look at their participation. If you had no participation (which im sure some people did not) then hold whatever opinion you like. If you participated in anyway I would suggest you stop huffing and puffing and get on with it because the negative attitude is not nice!

and admitedly i am only human and only had no participation in this due to the fact I was unaware
Christelle
post Sep 3 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #110

Advanced Member

What is made is made. Will we return this above 107 years?
for closing the subject as for me:
If I am registered on a site with my photo and my name I accepts that we recognize me, it goes of is.
If I put a photo of me with BONO or TRENT REZNOR on a site... At first I would ask the artist if he wants and I have to expect to receive fans' e-mails (which I would be happy to answer, I doubt that they are nasty). If I am the girlfriend of PIERCE BROSNAN and that I publish photos of my couple on internet I would expect to have fans' reactions and, actually, would accept them.

It is too easy to unpack his private life and to complain about it later.

for Facebook... You shose your friends... You just have to be carrefull... If you don't and accept everybody, it's your problem... Don't be stupid!
Steph J
post Sep 3 2009, 10:36 AM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 10:15 AM)

if you looked at the picture, discussed the picture/s your as much to blame as everyone else their's no point in turning around and saying this is discraceful when YOU have indeed encoraged and promoted this.

How is commenting on a photo which is publicly available (i.e. their profile picture) the same as deceiving someone in order to take loads of photos which are only meant for their close friends to see?

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #112

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Steph J @ Sep 3 2009, 11:36 AM)

How is commenting on a photo which is publicly available (i.e. their profile picture) the same as deceiving someone in order to take loads of photos which are only meant for their close friends to see?

no one said dont. everyone has got so moral yet the same people that were egging on and looking at them benefiting from the deception have suddenly turned so moral. People actually said it was wrong at the time but they liked it as they got to see the pictures. whats done is done get over it people, Jas hasn't shown his face here in ages and i doubt he will again. If the pictures are that personal they should not be on facebook and she should not have added someone she was not 100% sure of bearing in mind they are both celebrities.
Steph J
post Sep 3 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 11:56 AM)

she should not have added someone she was not 100% sure of bearing in mind they are both celebrities.

Who are you to say how sure she was? Maybe she was 100% sure, in which case no one can blame her for adding someone who used to be a friend of hers.

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
raspberryman
post Sep 3 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

I can't remember the last time I woke up to see this many posts on here.

For my two cents worth I think the whole pretending to be someone else thing was really stupid and I really doubt if we'll ever hear from Jas again now; on the other hand Andrew's got a point that if she didn't want people to see the photos she shouldn't have put them up.
There are faults on both sides as with everything in life.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
Mikkaelson
post Sep 3 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

jerry.gif

--------------------
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Steph J @ Sep 3 2009, 12:04 PM)

Who are you to say how sure she was? Maybe she was 100% sure, in which case no one can blame her for adding someone who used to be a friend of hers.

she cant be 100% sure because to be 100% sure nikita would have to have been a friend of hers and she wasnt!!!! plus nikita is pregnant (so i think sorry if not) and im sure her and baby dont need negative vibes coming from everyone about an action that is in the past and can not be undone. I have done worse as im sure have many people. people have emailed hub records playing tricks copied songs. who cares????? its all in the past get over it lets draw a line under it and move on or jas will really think we are pathetic!
Mikkaelson
post Sep 3 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 01:40 PM)

plus nikita is pregnant

This was were I left the thread..... what happened to babies and morning sickness?? It was almost quite sweet

--------------------
Christelle
post Sep 3 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 12:40 PM)

she cant be 100% sure because to be 100% sure nikita would have to have been a friend of hers and she wasnt!!!! plus nikita is pregnant (so i think sorry if not) and im sure her and baby dont need negative vibes coming from everyone about an action that is in the past and can not be undone.

I do not understand everything (I have difficulties with English).
accadia
post Sep 3 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Christelle @ Sep 3 2009, 02:42 PM)

I do not understand everything (I have difficulties with English).

I can imagine it can be frustrating trying to read all this if you can not speak fluent English.
It is not really fair I suppose, but c'est la vie (one of the few French phrases I know laugh.gif )

--------------------
Christelle
post Sep 3 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #120

Advanced Member

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 3 2009, 02:17 PM)

I can imagine it can be frustrating trying to read all this if you can not speak fluent English.
It is not really fair I suppose, but c'est la vie (one of the few French phrases I know laugh.gif )

laugh.gif

7 Pages  « < 4 5 6 7 >