IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

7 Pages  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
> Facebook Babylon Zoo Picture
raspberryman
post Aug 30 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 30 2009, 03:04 PM)

Why? No track of concert?

There may be some out there, but the people on this board either couldn't make it to the gig (a lot of us were too young) or didn't take any recording equipment.
Maybe a bootlegger would have something somewhere but I don't really know how we'd find out.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 30 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 30 2009, 01:37 PM)

coffee1.gif
Reading this! Love ya! U r so funny!

lookaround.gif biggrin.gif
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 30 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 30 2009, 03:04 PM)

Why? No track of concert?

Youtube, Myspace and all that didn't exist in 1996 and not everyone had a camcorder at gigs at that time.
I certainly didn't had the money to buy that when i was 14!

I only had my dad's old camera with me, that's why the photos are not of great quality, but better than most of the live photos of Babylon Zoo i've seen so far
(except from professional Photos by Paparazzis and Magazine/Newspaper Photographers of course.)

There were no mobile phones with the option of recording a videoclip back in the early to mid 90's.
And as far as i know there are no live recordings on CD of Babylon Zoo.
The only concert recordings you can find are from TV Live Shows or part recodings from gigs in interviews that Jas give for some TV channels. Good example was the VIVA TV interview on German TV or the MTV shows.
You can see them all on the beautifully DVD collection Accadia put together. wink.gif

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 29 2009, 03:23 PM)

You're such a cute little softie Christine,one of the many things I like about you hug.gif
Don't worry however old they get you've done right by them always,therefore they'll always be your babies! Boys love their mammas!
Yeah it was really nice to see what he's like now he's getting older.
And even if I don't have the crush I used to have, I still love the
Mann for giving me my single favourite album TBWTXRE. He put
himself into that album,and despite everything negative that people
who knew him in the past have said about him-that album is him,so I
really like the guy...always will.
At present it may seem like we didn't know him at all,I refuse to believe
no matter how hard he gets out the image eraser,that a shallow person
wrote tracks like Mervs Tune or Don't Feed the Animals...I have to
admit I like the new girlfriend too, she reminds me of my favourite US
soap actress Susan Ward. So cheeky looking in a nice way.

I still hope in the future that the fates smile on all us music lovers here and
that the inclination strikes Jas one day to make more music, it's a unique sound,
and afterall it can only come from him.

Oh and you can see on downloads who downloaded your photos you've posted...
Who are the 25 people who downloaded my husband's picture? blink.gif I can't
wait to tell him when he gets home!

kiss1.gif thanks

What changed your mind about Jas' girlfriend?

25 downloads of your hubbie's picture, not bad!
Maybe you should start selling posters laugh.gif

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Aug 30 2009, 04:20 PM)

There may be some out there, but the people on this board either couldn't make it to the gig (a lot of us were too young) or didn't take any recording equipment.
Maybe a bootlegger would have something somewhere but I don't really know how we'd find out.

Yeah i was just old enough to go to a gig, i turned 14 in June 1996 and the concert date was in September, i was lucky! wink.gif
bringbackbzoo
post Aug 31 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 675

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Aug 30 2009, 04:46 PM)

Youtube, Myspace and all that didn't exist in 1996 and not everyone had a camcorder at gigs at that time.
I certainly didn't had the money to buy that when i was 14!

I only had my dad's old camera with me, that's why the photos are not of great quality, but better than most of the live photos of Babylon Zoo i've seen so far
(except from professional Photos by Paparazzis and Magazine/Newspaper Photographers of course.)

There were no mobile phones with the option of recording a videoclip back in the early to mid 90's.
And as far as i know there are no live recordings on CD of Babylon Zoo.
The only concert recordings you can find are from TV Live Shows or part recodings from gigs in interviews that Jas give for some TV channels. Good example was the VIVA TV interview on German TV or the MTV shows.
You can see them all on the beautifully DVD collection Accadia put together. wink.gif
kiss1.gif thanks

What changed your mind about Jas' girlfriend?

25 downloads of your hubbie's picture, not bad!
Maybe you should start selling posters laugh.gif
Yeah i was just old enough to go to a gig, i turned 14 in June 1996 and the concert date was in September, i was lucky! wink.gif

YOU HAVE MAIL CHRISTINE-OH AND TRY NOT TO VOMIT AS I ALMOST DID AND DON'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE MAIL HERE-AT ALL cool.gif

--------------------
"Today I sleep in a chair by the window....it felt as if you'd returned. I thought that you were standing over me...when I woke there was no one there... I STILL love you BOY FROM MARS"
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 31 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 31 2009, 02:29 AM)

YOU HAVE MAIL CHRISTINE-OH AND TRY NOT TO VOMIT AS I ALMOST DID AND DON'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE MAIL HERE-AT ALL cool.gif

eh unsure.gif i pretend not to have read that.
Thanks for the email Nikita.
thedude
post Sep 1 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #86

Unregistered

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 31 2009, 01:29 AM)

I message the girl on myspace because her status updates keep saying something about you on here.

Nikita,

I think its shameful of you to deceive Jas gf by finding out where she went to high school, make a fake profile of sum girl she went to school with, send her a request of friendship, then STEAL all her personal photos. You are just among the few who obviously don't like it. You should be ashamed for violating Jas privacy. How kniving of you...

She said "Everyone on the forum should really think about who they're 'friends' with. This is not how fans should behave!"

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 31 2009, 01:29 AM)

and she also say she will delete her page and photos
accadia
post Sep 1 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 1 2009, 05:17 PM)

I message the girl on myspace because her status updates keep saying something about you on here.

Nikita,

I think its shameful of you to deceive Jas gf by finding out where she went to high school, make a fake profile of sum girl she went to school with, send her a request of friendship, then STEAL all her personal photos. You are just among the few who obviously don't like it. You should be ashamed for violating Jas privacy. How kniving of you...

She said "Everyone on the forum should really think about who they're 'friends' with. This is not how fans should behave!"

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!
and she also say she will delete her page and photos

thedude... you're not Jas are you?

--------------------
thedude
post Sep 1 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #88

Unregistered

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 1 2009, 05:09 PM)

thedude... you're not Jas are you?

Haha! no i am not. Look at the girls myspace. but i gurnatee that he must know what is going on if his gf is upset.
accadia
post Sep 1 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 1 2009, 06:14 PM)

Haha! no i am not. Look at the girls myspace. but i gurnatee that he must know what is going on if his gf is upset.

How did I know you would deny it? Don't know why I asked.

OK, I'll believe you. rolleyes.gif

And hey, you could be telling the truth!

--------------------
thedude
post Sep 1 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #90

Unregistered

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 1 2009, 05:18 PM)

How did I know you would deny it? Don't know why I asked.

OK, I'll believe you. rolleyes.gif

And hey, you could be telling the truth!

are yooooou Jas? tongue.gif
Steph J
post Sep 1 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Oh no :/ This is horrible.
I always hoped that maybe I'd meet Jas, and that he'd even come to a forum meet-up. I know that sounds stupid, but it sounds even more stupid now, after this sad.gif

I can't imagine he'd ever want to meet a single one of us, because he must think we're all lunatics that will do anything to invade his life.
I'd love for him to be more open about what he's up to, but I can see why he's so keen on hiding, because someone always takes a little knowledge a bit too far!

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
Lord-Shiva
post Sep 1 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 1 2009, 06:23 PM)

are yooooou Jas? tongue.gif

Now everyone is bloody Jas or what? rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
Insomnia
post Sep 1 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

Please guys - I'm very happy to know Jas is still out there in the world and to receive some news. It's been quiet for such a long time, and we all long for updates. Secretly, I'm sure we all long for some music too but everyone's career moves on and changes.

We're all here because we love his music and have a huge respect for him. Part of that respect should be to show restraint and avoid violating his privacy, the privacy of his girlfriend, and others who are close to him.

It's been clear to me he has little/no desire to be known to the public these days, the various projects closing affirmed this. I wouldn't want to see Jas becoming further reclusive through bad experiences, especially if they have been initiated by our members.

I'm just glad he's found happiness. Everyone deserves that in life. We should leave it there, celebrate it, then try to find our own smile.gif

QUOTE(Steph J @ Sep 1 2009, 07:16 PM)

Oh no :/ This is horrible.
I always hoped that maybe I'd meet Jas, and that he'd even come to a forum meet-up. I know that sounds stupid, but it sounds even more stupid now, after this sad.gif

It never hurts to dream! It's what keeps us all going. But unfortunately if there was ever a slim chance, I don't think it will come to pass now.

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
thedude
post Sep 1 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #94

Unregistered

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Sep 1 2009, 07:23 PM)

Please guys - I'm very happy to know Jas is still out there in the world and to receive some news. It's been quiet for such a long time, and we all long for updates. Secretly, I'm sure we all long for some music too but everyone's career moves on and changes.

And I think we're all here because we love his music and have a huge respect for him. But part of that respect should be to show restraint and avoid violating his privacy, the privacy of his girlfriend, and others who are close to him.

I'm glad he's found happiness. Everyone deserves that in life. But it's been clear to me he has no desire to be known to the public any more, and I wouldn't want to see Jas becoming further reclusive though bad experience.
It never hurts to dream! It's what keeps us all going. But unfortunately if there was ever a slim chance, I don't think it will come to pass now.

I concur... i just had to message her though. i saw her updates. that was the firs ti ever did. atleast we know what has happened and can get past it.
Antares Hijra
post Sep 1 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 105

Hi guys, it's been a long time since we had no news from Jas and now it's been possible to see a newer photo which shows the way he looks now...

It's a little strange, different (short maybe?) hairdo, indie-boy glasses and without color contacts, but he remains the same still smile.gif...

And about that misterious facebook girl, I don't think she's his girlfriend but just a friend of him, you know this social networks assemble a lot of people and they could even have met only a couple of times, who knows...

After all, I enjoy so much his music and I don't think he's going to release, sadly, more songs,..which makes me remember that I'm still waiting for the demo versions and rarities that an user told us here he would share (apart from the "Spaceman" demo and the fabulous and youngful "Gets in my way"... rolleyes.gif

Cheers

--------------------
A vicious appetite
It visits me each night
And won't be satisfied
Won't be denied
An unbearable pain
A beating in my brain
That leaves the mark of cain
Right here inside...
Annoyed
post Sep 1 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #96

Unregistered

mad.gif

i agree it is probably a close friend.
Lord-Shiva
post Sep 2 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #97

Advanced Member

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 1 2009, 05:17 PM)

Have you been spying on her 24 hours to know all her updates or what?

Lord-Shiva
post Sep 2 2009, 07:42 AM
Post #98

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Sep 1 2009, 08:23 PM)

We're all here because we love his music and have a huge respect for him. Part of that respect should be to show restraint and avoid violating his privacy, the privacy of his girlfriend, and others who are close to him.

It's been clear to me he has little/no desire to be known to the public these days, the various projects closing affirmed this. I wouldn't want to see Jas becoming further reclusive through bad experiences, especially if they have been initiated by our members.

I'm just glad he's found happiness. Everyone deserves that in life. We should leave it there, celebrate it, then try to find our own smile.gif

Exactly.

You know i've been so upset by this last night that i don't really want to have a lot to do with most of the Fans now. It's no wonder some of the Fans don't even visit here.
We really should have learned from the past, and what can be more worse than pissing Jas off?
After all it a site dedicated to him or not?

If anyone wonders why they can't message me anymore, that also counts for FB, Myspace and everywhere else, it's because i've had it.
Me being sad is even worse than being angry.Everyone knows how much i like Jas, and i just can't believe it.
I'm not even in the mood to come here anymore and i've been coming here for years now. All i can say is well done, hope you lot are pleased with yourself, you managed to f*ck it up again.
Don't be surprised if you don't see me anymore.

Chris and a handful of others are the only sensible here on the Forum.
Gina
post Sep 2 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Sep 1 2009, 06:42 PM)

Now everyone is bloody Jas or what? rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Spies looking into my window I watch
Spies they're watching us tonight...
Christelle
post Sep 2 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

I did not understand?

7 Pages  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >