IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

7 Pages  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
> Facebook Babylon Zoo Picture
accadia
post Aug 20 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Aug 20 2009, 04:35 AM)

Oh Jas don't take offence! You were really pale looking in all the promo photos circa 1995/1996 and on all the money's gone on cd uk with Zoe Ball ... I can go really dark,I just choose not to with:Anthelios Greek SPF 60+

The promo photos where he looks white are down to lighting!
There are loads of old photos of him looking this brown.

I think I could live with the hair but the glasses have got to go!

--------------------
Steph J
post Aug 20 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

ahah biggrin.gif I think he looks really good actually. But I see what you mean about the glasses Accadia lol

But how do we know how old this photo is?

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
Christelle
post Aug 20 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

He is very beautiful on this photo. It is necessary not to forget that he is 38 years old! When he was a singer with babylon zoo, he was 24 years old. He is Indian he can not be white. It does not disturb me that there are glasses... everybody will have glasses because the sight falls. As he is now it does not disturb me. He can be dressad with a potatoes'bag or in tutu I will always be a fan, When we are a fan we accept what he becomes. It is the person I see inside not clothes.The appearance is secondary it is necessary to see the inside. It is as david bowie you imagine him 60 years old with his clothes of the 70s... he knew how to evolve and he always has some charisma. he lost nothing of its talent or its presence on scene! as we say here: dresses does not make the monk! Here is my opinion

I have ask for questions has the girl on facebook but no answers nor of acceptance of friendship. If she answers not I would be disappointed not to know and for me and for you. But check I hope.
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 20 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

That's an amazing find.
I like the cheeky tongue mhhh wink.gif
Christelle
post Aug 20 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Aug 20 2009, 01:10 PM)

That's an amazing find.
He does look odd but i like the cheeky tongue mhhh wink.gif

Me too biggrin.gif
Gina
post Aug 20 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

im so happy smile.gif he is on facebook wub.gif

--------------------
Spies looking into my window I watch
Spies they're watching us tonight...
Christelle
post Aug 20 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

More photo of Jaz Mann.

- link removed for privacy purposes -
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 20 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 20 2009, 06:09 PM)

More photo of Jaz Mann.

- link removed for privacy purposes -

Can't see it, i'm not friends with the girl.
That girl looks really pretty btw.
thedude
post Aug 20 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #29

Unregistered

i google her. she is some amateur model. good for jas. i snooped on myspace her name too.

Christelle
post Aug 20 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE(thedude @ Aug 20 2009, 06:52 PM)

i google her. she is some amateur model. good for jas. i snooped on myspace her name too.

If he likes this girl dry.gif
accadia
post Aug 20 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(thedude @ Aug 20 2009, 07:52 PM)

i snooped on myspace her name too.

Me too. Is the Johnny Depp lookalike Jas? And the other picture??

I'm afraid this girl might remove her facebook and myspace profiles because of us 'snooping'.

--------------------
quiet rob
post Aug 21 2009, 03:51 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 678

Looks like he's been borrowing eyewear from Jarvis Cocker :-S
Christelle
post Aug 21 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Check I indeed believe that ç' is his her girlfriend.
Christelle
post Aug 21 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Hello fans.
Yes,this girl has deleted her facebook. I understand she wants to keep her life deprived but her behavior is all the same strange... I just hoped for a small sign of Jaz Man.

Now he lifes its life. He must be happy and I would look for no more news... we know all where he is now. And if he wants to give signs of life he is welcome. But if he doesn't want it is its choice and I respect him. I wish him full of happiness in its current life and future.

I did not subscribe the idea to have a sign of him even if I am a little disappointed it is like that. I am just satisfied to know that he is well.
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 21 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 21 2009, 10:07 AM)

Hello fans.
Yes,this girl has deleted her facebook. I understand she wants to keep her life deprived but her behavior is all the same strange... I just hoped for a small sign of Jaz Man.
Now he lifes its life. He must be happy and I would look for no more news... we know all where he is now. And if he wants to give signs of life he is welcome. But if he doesn't want it is its choice and I respect him. I wish him full of happiness in its current life and future.

I did not subscribe the idea to have a sign of him even if I am a little disappointed it is like that. I am just satisfied to know that he is well.

I don't know what you're talking about, she hasn't deleted her facebook but maybe you can't find her again because she might have blocked you after you tried to add her.
Her page is still there only with a new profile picture. Could be a bad idea to try to add her.
I found her twitter page aswell but she only accepts people she knows, it says 'cause she's in love. That could be a proof that Jas wants to keep his love life private and told her not to get involved with fans.
Either way the picture of him & her looks like a recent shot, and i wish him well. If she's his girlfriend all i can say is, good catch MAN! cool.gif

Katrina seems to mix a lot with L.A Celebrities, seems to be like Jas has a sweet life with her, i certainly can't blame him. wink.gif
Christelle
post Aug 21 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Aug 21 2009, 11:00 AM)

I don't know what you're talking about, she hasn't deleted her facebook but maybe you can't find her again because she might have blocked you after you tried to add her.
Her page is still there only with a new profile picture. Could be a bad idea to try to add her.
I found her twitter page aswell but she only accepts people she knows, it says 'cause she's in love. That could be a proof that Jas wants to keep his love life private and told her not to get involved with fans.
Either way the picture of him & her looks like a recent shot, and i wish him well. If she's his girlfriend all i can say is, good catch MAN! cool.gif

Katrina seems to mix a lot with L.A Celebrities, seems to be like Jas has a sweet life with her, i certainly can't blame him. wink.gif

I saw the myspace of the girl I have difficulty in understanding.
And she would have not of to put the photo of Jaz if she wants a private life.
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 21 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 21 2009, 09:09 AM)

Check I indeed believe that ç' is his her girlfriend.

Hey please everyone don't post anymore links of her on here. The chance of her deleting her profiles after that is very high. The best is just to look for info yourself and share it privatly, we've got private messages on the Forum. We had the whole thing before, we snoop too much he disappears and all the NEW pictures are gone, we better don't spoilt it this time.
As we know he does read on here so i'd be careful with what you're sharing on the Forum.
Most of us are befriended on Facebook, so we can also talk on there. I'm always happy to talk about Jas blush.gif
I prefer to just sit back and watch, we burned our fingers before. Let's see if he comes back to us or not, it's better not to force it. I think we should take this slowly and not attack like crazy people.
Christelle
post Aug 21 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #38

Advanced Member

"Her page is still there only with a new profile picture. Could be a bad idea to try to add her."

I know. I say simply that if he wants to give news he is welcome. But if he gives no piece of news. I respect his choice.
Lord-Shiva
post Aug 21 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 21 2009, 12:15 PM)

I saw the myspace of the girl I have difficulty in understanding.
And she would have not of to put the photo of Jaz if she wants a private life.

Well afterall it's her page and she probably wants to share her happiness with her personal friends and family, that doesn't give us the right to stick our noses in.
I'm so glad and excited to see new photos of him, so i'm not complaining!
I'd be very dissapointed to see those photos all gone because of us, you know.
Yes we are his fans and especially some females here are still crazy for him, me being one of them!, but i have enough respect to accept that the found love and i'm happy for him.
I don't wanna behave like a jealous stalker. It could all back fire, it's not nice to be spiteful about his relationship or his new girlfriend.

QUOTE(Christelle @ Aug 21 2009, 12:26 PM)

"Her page is still there only with a new profile picture. Could be a bad idea to try to add her."

I know. I say simply that if he wants to give news he is welcome. But if he gives no piece of news. I respect his choice.

Yes that's exactly what we have to do, sadly. It's difficult i know! Believe me i'm chewing my arse here hahah but i have to force myself to keep a bit of distance and respect.
I care about him.

Christelle
post Aug 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Aug 21 2009, 11:35 AM)

Well afterall it's her page and she probably wants to share her happiness with her personal friends and family, that doesn't give us the right to stick our noses in.
I'm so glad and excited to see new photos of him, so i'm not complaining!
I'd be very dissapointed to see those photos all gone because of us, you know.
Yes we are his fans and especially some females here are still crazy for him, me being one of them!, but i have enough respect to accept that the found love and i'm happy for him.
I don't wanna behave like a jealous stalker. It could all back fire, it's not nice to be spiteful about his relationship or his new girlfriend.
Yes that's exactly what we have to do, sadly. It's difficult i know! Believe me i'm chewing my arse here hahah but i have to force myself to keep a bit of distance and respect.
I care about him.

I agree with you. I am not one fan lunatic nor stupid I considered just that the girl was one fan.

7 Pages  < 1 2 3 4 > »