IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

2 Pages  < 1 2  
> nikitathetruthhassetyoufree, im not jas
elfinqueen
post Sep 7 2009, 09:25 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 6 2009, 12:19 AM)

the dude is not jas guys, he is quite literally a foreigner that is new to the english language, i have foreign friends and they type the way he does. he is either foreign or has learning difficulties but i am 100% that he is not jas man, if he was i would leave the forum he is just a wind up that likes to stir things up so to everyone effected by this me for getting involved and standing up for nikita, acaida, adam a tiny bit, insomnia monitoring and now rob or anyone else it may effect it all lets finally draw a line and im glad 'the dude' has gone.

that is so true. Try and read the interview with Jas we made some few years ago. He is a highly intelligent man and spells perfectly, as well as expresses himself very sophisticated!!
drunkalfuzzyness
post Sep 8 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 698

QUOTE(quiet rob @ Sep 4 2009, 06:40 PM)

I didn't want to get involved but this whole situation has gotten overly unfriendly and needs to end. Mistakes have been made, now it's time to get over it.

hey yeah i agree.. this isnt what Jas would want. this forum is enerqlly a peacefull place and its a shame there are arguments here now.

im a little confussed about what thedude did..

he pretend to be jas? what he lead someone on or something?
coz that would be mean.
andrew
post Sep 8 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(drunkalfuzzyness @ Sep 8 2009, 07:59 PM)

hey yeah i agree.. this isnt what Jas would want. this forum is enerqlly a peacefull place and its a shame there are arguments here now.

im a little confussed about what thedude did..

he pretend to be jas? what he lead someone on or something?
coz that would be mean.

ok now finally guys, 'the dude' is gone he left for whatever reasons he had. We allagree the dude was not jas. I personally think it is someone that enjoyed attention and stiring things up and he is most likely reading this now feeling encoraged enjoying notority. The dude was nasty to nikita he put his nose in, started arguments and started this topic to cause one and turn us against nikita. Unfortanutely the forum turned against him and now the dude had unregistered and left. so all you need to know guys is the forum is happy now, the dude has gone, and your right jas would not like this we need to move on so guys lets all talk about happy things and babylon zoo again.... someone pleasee post a new good topic lol.
drunkalfuzzyness
post Sep 10 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 698

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 8 2009, 09:46 PM)

ok now finally guys, 'the dude' is gone he left for whatever reasons he had. We allagree the dude was not jas. I personally think it is someone that enjoyed attention and stiring things up and he is most likely reading this now feeling encoraged enjoying notority. The dude was nasty to nikita he put his nose in, started arguments and started this topic to cause one and turn us against nikita. Unfortanutely the forum turned against him and now the dude had unregistered and left. so all you need to know guys is the forum is happy now, the dude has gone, and your right jas would not like this we need to move on so guys lets all talk about happy things and babylon zoo again.... someone pleasee post a new good topic lol.

didnt that messege basicly say that nikita was leaving too though sad.gif

shame a lost fan sad.gif
andrew
post Sep 11 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(drunkalfuzzyness @ Sep 10 2009, 01:20 PM)

didnt that messege basicly say that nikita was leaving too though sad.gif

shame a lost fan sad.gif

No, I don't think nikita is leaving/left.

2 Pages  < 1 2