IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> BZ 2012 • Looking for more!, Looking to expand my collection of BZ music and videos
handamputation
post Jan 23 2012, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 851

Hello,

My name is Robby and I am a BZaholic.

My friend Matt played BWtXRE several years ago and I immediately fell in love. The production, the fantastic musicianship, and the strange yet fantastic lyrics immediately grabbed my attention. Matt and I used to work together in a place that would let us listen to music as the days went by, and we spun BZ's first album over and over. We would dance around and sing in bliss to pass the time, captivated by Mr. Mann's overwhelming appeal. Many afternoons were spent deciphering and trying to explain his amazing lyrics and songwriting abilities. Looking back, it was a fantastic time.

Well, as things go, and as time went on, my interest in BZ waned a bit, until recently. I found that BZ had a 2nd album, KKG, and the fire was lit again. I listened to KKG over and over, and again fell in love with Jas's music, his voice, and his egotistical attitude. I shared the album with Matt, and he loved it as well.

I then did some digging, and found that this forum exists. I was very happy to discover it.

I did a little lurking and saw some links to some other BZ offerings that aren't on the 2 albums that I have. Which brings me to the reason that I signed up for an account. I noticed that most (if not all) of the links to BZ goodies are no longer working. I was bummed to see that.

My question is.. Does anyone want to share some rarities? Or any other part of their collection that is hard to find? I have BWtXRE and KKG, but I know there is more out there. I saw links to some video, a live album, and more. I'd really love to flesh out my collection.

Any info, links, or help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
accadia
post Jan 25 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Hi Robby, welcome to the forum.

You can download a rare BZoo track that was never released from this website. Go to the Music page and click on Love Lies Bleeding. You can also download three Mariachi Static. tracks on this page.

If you PM me your email, I can send you some MP3s like Gets In My Way and Parallel Lines, rare BZoo tracks that were recorded before TBWTXRE was released.

--------------------
handamputation
post Jan 25 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 851

QUOTE(accadia @ Jan 25 2012, 08:24 AM)

Hi Robby, welcome to the forum.

You can download a rare BZoo track that was never released from this website. Go to the Music page and click on Love Lies Bleeding. You can also download three Mariachi Static. tracks on this page.

If you PM me your email, I can send you some MP3s like Gets In My Way and Parallel Lines, rare BZoo tracks that were recorded before TBWTXRE was released.

PM sent! Thank you so much!