IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Insomnia
andrew
post Jun 26 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

Post here if you apprechiate the changes and life Insomnia has done to the forum to show your support. I say this to boost moral for Insomnia as I dont feel we let them know enough and to keep motivation in this important job (that I personally couldn't do seing as I dont have the skills/patience/knowlege) high.
P.S I dint post this in the relevent catagory because it says I don't have permission to :S
drunkalfuzzyness
post Jun 30 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 698

QUOTE(andrew @ Jun 26 2009, 03:37 PM)

Post here if you apprechiate the changes and life Insomnia has done to the forum to show your support. I say this to boost moral for Insomnia as I dont feel we let them know enough and to keep motivation in this important job (that I personally couldn't do seing as I dont have the skills/patience/knowlege) high.
P.S I dint post this in the relevent catagory because it says I don't have permission to :S

Thankyou Insomnia for always updating the site and supporting a place for all us crazy fans to chat and share interest :]
quiet rob
post Jul 1 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 678

Many thanks to Insomnia for all the hard work put into the site so far.
chr0me
post Jul 26 2009, 08:07 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 22

Thanks Insomnia!

--------------------
Electronic information... tampers with your soul!