IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

2 Pages   1 2 >  
> nikitathetruthhassetyoufree, im not jas
thedude
post Sep 4 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

ok people for the last time. i am not jas mann. if you are so certain of this then i think you are all idiot! please see a violent messege i receive from nikita. because i find information and made 2 profile on here mean i am him? this make me laugh... YOU need to get a grip.

i think this is sad. she want to blame other people when she is the only one to blame. if this offends you who read this i am sorry but she is not a true fan then. it is about the music that inspire me for so long.

Thedude-aka Jas

To explain what I did:

You as thedude directed us to Kat’s facebook with your post and picture.

It was a breadcrumb I didn’t follow initially…

Then unsatisfied you post this:
“i google her. she is some amateur model. good for jas. i snooped on myspace her name too”

So YOU lead me to myspace- (I have to register + make a profile)

I am a girl that when given a breadcrumb- I have to figure out the whole recipe, I have always been that way, it’s why I am where I am today-a cosmetic dermatologist with a private hospital attached to my offices in Harley Street, London, which my husband and I own along with 4 other members. I have a beautiful husband, and I am almost 6 months pregnant, so no I haven’t been “to Jas Mann’s house!” as you PM (private messaged me) and I have NO interest in going. I can’t fly anyway in my last trimester (of pregnancy).

You are some egotistical bollocks might I add…leaving traces of a 23 yr old girl’s life all over your fansite because you’re too much of an ass to make a real page where your fans can speak to you. You just always want everything on your own terms…
I had suspicions you were thedude when u freaked at me for saying you looked like you’d been tangoed-and that you’d lost your looks…

“But you’re still a genius nevertheless”?????????? OMG – You’re such an ass! I’d slap u now if I could.

Then the forum quiets down-and we all start talking about my pregnancy…SO you post: Any news on Jas lately anywone?

Clearly I’m like…okay I have to get to the bottom of this, and the path YOU CHOSE OUTLINED ABOVE highlighted who? Not yourself…you’re too selfish for that, so someone else got hurt … Story of your life right?

You tell me I should be ashamed? For being “kniving” the word is conniving –It’s called the Oxford English dictionary-GET FAMILIAR!!
So I did what I did-found out the truth about you, you’re not destitute, you have the same car as my husband, you could make music-you CHOOSE not to. You don’t even have the integrity to inform the fans not to bother-yet you READ the forum…

I’m free from the Babylon Zoo/Jas Mann “genius untapped” spell and a few special forum members deserved that gift-so I gave it to them… only 3 people, nobody else has the information so calm down.

By the way thedude and annoyed – you have the same IP (internet protocol addresses) IE YOU LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE-it identifies your computer, you should know this…For the record your IP is:...............

Jas if you are thedude why can’t you spell? It BOTHERS ME, where did all the music come from? Tryannasaurus- okay I though that was poetic licence! LOL I DIDN’T REALIZE YOU WERE DYSLEXIC FOR FUCK SAKE!

Just so you know a select group of people from the forum know who you are on the forum, + naturally are SO disappointed with you, your lies and deceit, Cold Clockwork Doll fiasco, promises broken, and are thinking about letting all the other forum members know too and closing the forum for good… you don’t deserve any fansite or any fans.

I’d just like to say I’m GLAD I’m free it was the best decision I EVER made. Your eyes aren’t even blue! GOD! A lie from the beginning to END- and it IS the END for me 
raspberryman
post Sep 4 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

it still stands that none of this would have come to light if you hadn't have posted anything in the first place.
I am not an employee of Heat magazine so recent pics are hardly earth shattering to me.
If you had some new music i might be more tempted.

If you are the same bloke as annoyed then are you the same person as "helpful"?

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
thedude
post Sep 4 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Sep 4 2009, 04:26 PM)

it still stands that none of this would have come to light if you hadn't have posted anything in the first place.
I am not an employee of Heat magazine so recent pics are hardly earth shattering to me.
If you had some new music i might be more tempted.

If you are the same bloke as annoyed then are you the same person as "helpful"?

helpful no?
raspberryman
post Sep 4 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

okey dokey.
We get a lot of people who turn up, post for a couple of weeks and then bugger off. Just wondered if half of them were you under different names, like.

--------------------

Christelle
post Sep 4 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 4 2009, 03:24 PM)

ok people for the last time. i am not jas mann. if you are so certain of this then i think you are all idiot! please see a violent messege i receive from nikita. because i find information and made 2 profile on here mean i am him? this make me laugh... YOU need to get a grip.

i think this is sad. she want to blame other people when she is the only one to blame. if this offends you who read this i am sorry but she is not a true fan then. it is about the music that inspire me for so long.

Thedude-aka Jas

To explain what I did:

“i google her. she is some amateur model. good for jas. i snooped on myspace her name too”

I am a girl that when given a breadcrumb- I have to figure out the whole recipe, I have always been that way, it’s why I am where I am today-a cosmetic dermatologist with a private hospital attached to my offices in Harley Street, London, which my husband and I own along with 4 other members. I have a beautiful husband, and I am almost 6 months pregnant, so no I haven’t been “to Jas Mann’s house!” as you PM (private messaged me) and I have NO interest in going. I can’t fly anyway in my last trimester (of pregnancy).

You are some egotistical bollocks might I add…leaving traces of a 23 yr old girl’s life all over your fansite because you’re too much of an ass to make a real page where your fans can speak to you. You just always want everything on your own terms…
I had suspicions you were thedude when u freaked at me for saying you looked like you’d been tangoed-and that you’d lost your looks…

“But you’re still a genius nevertheless”?????????? OMG – You’re such an ass! I’d slap u now if I could.

Then the forum quiets down-and we all start talking about my pregnancy…SO you post: Any news on Jas lately anywone?

Clearly I’m like…okay I have to get to the bottom of this, and the path YOU CHOSE OUTLINED ABOVE highlighted who? Not yourself…you’re too selfish for that, so someone else got hurt … Story of your life right?

You tell me I should be ashamed? For being “kniving” the word is conniving –It’s called the Oxford English dictionary-GET FAMILIAR!!
So I did what I did-found out the truth about you, you’re not destitute, you have the same car as my husband, you could make music-you CHOOSE not to. You don’t even have the integrity to inform the fans not to bother-yet you READ the forum…

I’m free from the Babylon Zoo/Jas Mann “genius untapped” spell and a few special forum members deserved that gift-so I gave it to them… only 3 people, nobody else has the information so calm down.

By the way thedude and annoyed – you have the same IP (internet protocol addresses) IE YOU LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE-it identifies your computer, you should know this…For the record your IP is:...............

Jas if you are thedude why can’t you spell? It BOTHERS ME, where did all the music come from? Tryannasaurus- okay I though that was poetic licence! LOL I DIDN’T REALIZE YOU WERE DYSLEXIC FOR FUCK SAKE!

Just so you know a select group of people from the forum know who you are on the forum, + naturally are SO disappointed with you, your lies and deceit, Cold Clockwork Doll fiasco, promises broken, and are thinking about letting all the other forum members know too and closing the forum for good… you don’t deserve any fansite or any fans.

I’d just like to say I’m GLAD I’m free it was the best decision I EVER made. Your eyes aren’t even blue! GOD! A lie from the beginning to END- and it IS the END for me 

Oh my god blink.gif

thedude
post Sep 4 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE(Christelle @ Sep 4 2009, 05:14 PM)

Oh my god blink.gif

i was shocked myself. this was finale of everything. i love jas mann so for the sake of this site can we keep it positive.
Christelle
post Sep 4 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

I do not find word for this message

Me too. I respect Jaz Mann: The man is the artist.

QUOTE(Christelle @ Sep 4 2009, 05:29 PM)

I do not find word for this message

Me too. I respect Jaz Mann: The man and the artist.

quiet rob
post Sep 4 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 678

I didn't want to get involved but this whole situation has gotten overly unfriendly and needs to end. Mistakes have been made, now it's time to get over it.
Christelle
post Sep 4 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE(quiet rob @ Sep 4 2009, 05:40 PM)

I didn't want to get involved but this whole situation has gotten overly unfriendly and needs to end. Mistakes have been made, now it's time to get over it.

thumbsup2.gif
Insomnia
post Sep 4 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

Positivity, yes please. The nature of the internet is we know nothing about anyone behind the screens. I could be anyone, you could be anyone, Jas could be anyone. But I'd not want his reputation tarnished/discredited - we have no real evidence he has ever been to this forum.

Always worth keeping in mind, no? smile.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
nikitathetruthshallsetyoufree
post Sep 5 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 740

helpful no?

Boo Pedro!
raspberryman
post Sep 5 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

was thedude kicked off or did he selfdestruct?

--------------------

Insomnia
post Sep 5 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Recent case in Canada mean I basically have to do what is requested of me - it will set a precedent for the rest of the world I think wink.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
raspberryman
post Sep 5 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

nah, you've lost me now.

--------------------

Christelle
post Sep 5 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

thedude: Why he left?

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Sep 5 2009, 01:41 PM)

nah, you've lost me now.

Why?
raspberryman
post Sep 5 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Christelle @ Sep 5 2009, 03:27 PM)

thedude: Why he left?
Why?

I didn't understand what Insomnia meant.

--------------------

Christelle
post Sep 5 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Sep 5 2009, 02:34 PM)

I didn't understand what Insomnia meant.

Ok Me too
Insomnia
post Sep 5 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Heh: if people say they'd like an account closed, I essentially have to oblige smile.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
raspberryman
post Sep 5 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Sep 5 2009, 06:36 PM)

Heh: if people say they'd like an account closed, I essentially have to oblige smile.gif

ah right. biggrin.gif

--------------------

andrew
post Sep 5 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 4 2009, 04:24 PM)

Thedude-aka Jas

To explain what I did:

the dude is not jas guys, he is quite literally a foreigner that is new to the english language, i have foreign friends and they type the way he does. he is either foreign or has learning difficulties but i am 100% that he is not jas man, if he was i would leave the forum he is just a wind up that likes to stir things up so to everyone effected by this me for getting involved and standing up for nikita, acaida, adam a tiny bit, insomnia monitoring and now rob or anyone else it may effect it all lets finally draw a line and im glad 'the dude' has gone.

2 Pages   1 2 >