IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

7 Pages  « < 5 6 7  
> Facebook Babylon Zoo Picture
thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #121

Unregistered

this is annoying now. it should not have happen in the first place.
accadia
post Sep 3 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 3 2009, 04:20 PM)

this is annoying now. it should not have happen in the first place.

Regretting posting the link to her facebook now? doh.gif

--------------------
thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #123

Unregistered

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 09:15 AM)

Just an observation, after reading this it seems quite a few people were down with it and liked it and knew about it, commented and enjoyed it. it seems those same people are acting like butter wouldnt melt, if you looked at the picture, discussed the picture/s your as much to blame as everyone else their's no point in turning around and saying this is discraceful when YOU have indeed encoraged and promoted this. I personally was genuinely in the dark. But more importantly i think if you put pictures on facebook expect to find out so im not blaming anyone and im not angry at anyone for aquireing these photos. People should learn if somethings on facebook its public expecially if your a public figure. People snoop on my facebook that dont know me and I get over it. So im not going to say names but anyone having a dig at anyone over these pictures needs to have a serious look at their participation. If you had no participation (which im sure some people did not) then hold whatever opinion you like. If you participated in anyway I would suggest you stop huffing and puffing and get on with it because the negative attitude is not nice!
and admitedly i am only human and only had no participation in this due to the fact I was unaware

people make there page private for a reason. that dont make it open to the public.duh

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 3 2009, 03:22 PM)

Regretting posting the link to her facebook now? doh.gif

why you all think it was her facebook. it happen on her myspace. that is where i message her. i never post that link. i just search her name on myspace to.

and she delete that now
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 3 2009, 04:28 PM)

people make there page private for a reason. that dont make it open to the public.duh
why you all think it was her facebook. it happen on her myspace. that is where i message her. i never post that link. i just search her name on myspace to.

and she delete that now

get over it, whats done is done!
raspberryman
post Sep 3 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

and she delete that now

none of us would have seen it if you hadn't have told us.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
andrew
post Sep 3 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #126

Advanced Member

and she delete that now

basically shut up, i have had enough of all this now shut up no one cares, its over and done with kablam move on no one is backing your rant and quite frankly im gegining to hate you so just leave it i bet your not perfect get over it whats done is done i personally would like to see the pictures i dont care so shhhhh end of story i dont come on here to talk to you pointing the blame. its been done. its been found out. ITS OVER. grow a beard and put on some socks!
accadia
post Sep 3 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #127

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 09:54 PM)

grow a beard and put on some socks!

Wahaha! blink.gif laughing1.gif

--------------------
thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #128

Unregistered

well the next time i find information i won post. crybabys bahahaha! :`(
raspberryman
post Sep 3 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #129

Advanced Member

well then we won't be able to invade anyone's privacy, and you won't be able to moan, will you!!! tongue.gif

--------------------

thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #130

Unregistered

i can not be responsible for the other people silly actions just because i say hey look what i found. i was not blaming anyone but merely doing what the girl asked me to do. she said she would have appreciate me to tell people on the forum what happen because fans should never act that way. now you know... so YOU please shut your mouth and get over me. im begining to feel like jas iwth all this attention wink.gif
accadia
post Sep 3 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #131

Advanced Member

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 3 2009, 10:36 PM)

i can not be responsible for the other people silly actions just because i say hey look what i found. i was not blaming anyone but merely doing what the girl asked me to do. she said she would have appreciate me to tell people on the forum what happen because fans should never act that way. now you know... so YOU please shut your mouth and get over me. im begining to feel like jas iwth all this attention wink.gif

Why would she pour out her feelings about invasion of privacy to some random she doesn't know?
Admit it, you either are Jas or you know him/her.

--------------------
thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #132

Unregistered

QUOTE(accadia @ Sep 3 2009, 09:44 PM)

Why would she pour out her feelings about invasion of privacy to some random she doesn't know?
Admit it, you either are Jas or you know him/her.

she did not pour out to me. i say i am a fan of jas and know she is his companion becausei found her name on facebook. and i say i can see her updates on myspace. i say to her what happen and she wrote me a small note of what happen. to be honest i think she was very upset and want to make nikita feel bad and embarass for doing it so most likely that is why she say to let people know on the sight. if she did not delete her mspace i could copy th emessage here but it no longer exist when you delete. you are weird for always think i am jas or you think everyone is him. hahaha i wish i bloody was the Mann cool.gif

you are paranoid. if that is the word?
thedude
post Sep 3 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #133

Unregistered

tongue.gif

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 3 2009, 08:54 PM)

basically shut up, i have had enough of all this now shut up no one cares, its over and done with kablam move on no one is backing your rant and quite frankly im gegining to hate you so just leave it i bet your not perfect get over it whats done is done i personally would like to see the pictures i dont care so shhhhh end of story i dont come on here to talk to you pointing the blame. its been done. its been found out. ITS OVER. grow a beard and put on some socks!

this the never ending ciircle of 'shut up'. hahaha. atleast i keep the forum 'alive'. see you all tomorrow.
Insomnia
post Sep 3 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #134

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

Yelp, I can see this topic isn't going good directions. Don't make me close things sad.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
andrew
post Sep 4 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #135

Advanced Member

QUOTE(thedude @ Sep 3 2009, 11:08 PM)

tongue.gif
this the never ending ciircle of 'shut up'. hahaha. atleast i keep the forum 'alive'. see you all tomorrow.

Id rather you didnt, id prefer you took a break and had a kit kat

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Sep 3 2009, 11:10 PM)

Yelp, I can see this topic isn't going good directions. Don't make me close things sad.gif

Please can you delete this thread as i feel it is going nowhere. Nothing good will come out of it and it will help draw a line under this
Christelle
post Sep 4 2009, 08:23 AM
Post #136

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

That is a part of past. The next time when a person has an information. He will ask has the person if she is entitled to say it. And will think twice before writing it in the forum.
raspberryman
post Sep 4 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #137

Advanced Member

thumbsup2.gif

QUOTE(Christelle @ Sep 4 2009, 09:23 AM)

That is a part of past. The next time when a person has an information. He will ask has the person if she is entitled to say it. And will think twice before writing it in the forum.

--------------------

accadia
post Sep 4 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 4 2009, 09:09 AM)

Please can you delete this thread as i feel it is going nowhere. Nothing good will come out of it and it will help draw a line under this

Might close this topic, rather than delete it.

--------------------
nikitathetruthshallsetyoufree
post Sep 4 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #139

Member No.: 740

QUOTE(andrew @ Sep 4 2009, 09:09 AM)

Id rather you didnt, id prefer you took a break and had a kit kat

kit kat ha ha! rolleyes.gif cool.gif
Insomnia
post Sep 4 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

I like that nine years after any real release from Jas Mann we still have dramas. If only all those energies could be applied to the BZ Meet Up which is potentially on the cards, just think how amazing it would be! wink.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online

7 Pages  « < 5 6 7