IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

6 Pages  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
> Got some stuff if you are interested
bringbackbzoo
post Oct 8 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 675

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Oct 7 2008, 02:15 PM)

Alright. Thx. smile.gif

Just emailed them a sec ago, didn't realize you had emailed your address,had been looking for it laugh.gif I'm a space cadet that way, enjoy!

--------------------
"Today I sleep in a chair by the window....it felt as if you'd returned. I thought that you were standing over me...when I woke there was no one there... I STILL love you BOY FROM MARS"
Lord-Shiva
post Oct 9 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Oct 8 2008, 05:46 PM)

Just emailed them a sec ago, didn't realize you had emailed your address,had been looking for it laugh.gif I'm a space cadet that way, enjoy!

biggrin.gif
Thanks for the songs.

Hey how did you actually get all that stuff in the first place? Sorry for being nosy, i'm a curious person hahaha tongue.gif
bringbackbzoo
post Oct 9 2008, 05:25 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Oct 9 2008, 02:24 PM)

biggrin.gif
Thanks for the songs.

Hey how did you actually get all that stuff in the first place? Sorry for being nosy, i'm a curious person hahaha tongue.gif

I just followed the download links that "Helpful" put up- he/she (HE ahem!) posted Gets in My Way, and Spaceman Demo- then saved them to my PC and then I sent em over to you when you needed them! It's all thanks to "Helpful" laugh.gif

I don't have any special connection to Jas if that's what you're wondering! But as you can gather from this post:

E=MC2 ^"Helpful"=Jas ^ Q.E.D. (who else would have that stuff?) wink.gif It's nice to know he still has the inclination to drop by to see what we are up to...

Seriously I was catching up with old threads and I read you met him,I can't believe you met him, that's wicked! I don't think I ever will, but that doesn't stop me daydreaming about him walking in to my practice as my patient tongue.gif

p.s. Jas darling if you're reading this- Stop by my work for a check-up! wink.gif *I promise to uphold the oath and not to abuse my power as a healthcare practioner* rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"Today I sleep in a chair by the window....it felt as if you'd returned. I thought that you were standing over me...when I woke there was no one there... I STILL love you BOY FROM MARS"
amanda
post Oct 9 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

if helpfull is really jas mann
i would love to get his email biggrin.gif
i just cant stop day dreaming about jas
Gina
post Oct 9 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

hey Jas!We love yaaaa!!!!!!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Spies looking into my window I watch
Spies they're watching us tonight...
amanda
post Oct 10 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Gina @ Oct 9 2008, 08:54 PM)

hey Jas!We love yaaaa!!!!!!!! smile.gif

he is mine!!! mad.gif

lol biggrin.gif

Gina
post Oct 10 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

QUOTE(amanda @ Oct 10 2008, 04:40 PM)

he is mine!!! mad.gif
lol biggrin.gif

was laugh.gif tongue.gif lol

--------------------
Helpful
post Oct 10 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 677

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I'm not Jas. Even if you think it after this post, you'd still be wrong.

I've got this stuff as I used to know him. The demo stuff I've posted is from a cassette tape, hence the poor quality. If I was Jas surely I'd have the tracks in better quality as I'd rip them from the originals?

Anyway as I said earlier, I'll have some time soon to post some more stuff.
Gina
post Oct 10 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Helpful @ Oct 10 2008, 08:31 PM)

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I'm not Jas. Even if you think it after this post, you'd still be wrong.

I've got this stuff as I used to know him. The demo stuff I've posted is from a cassette tape, hence the poor quality. If I was Jas surely I'd have the tracks in better quality as I'd rip them from the originals?

Ok Helpful understand...

--------------------
bringbackbzoo
post Oct 11 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Aww shucks! I still of course really think you're great for giving us all the demo stuff... I was kinda hoping you were the MANN though huh.gif Since you knew him: "Is he really as insanely good looking as he seems in pictures...?"

--------------------
Zoopavaris
post Oct 11 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Oct 11 2008, 10:10 AM)

Since you knew him: "Is he really as insanely good looking as he seems in pictures...?"

Isn't there any MORE IMPORTANT questions than that one ? Come on... You look like a 12yo girl talking about Tokyo Hotel lol ...

Anyway, thanx in advance Helpful, I can't wait to hear some more smile.gif

--------------------
My websites :
http://zoopavaris.free.fr : my own collection of BZoo cds
http://www.nightwish.fr : the official french fan club & website of Nightwish.
http://www.lacrimosa.fr : the french website of Lacrimosa.
bringbackbzoo
post Oct 11 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Zoopavaris @ Oct 11 2008, 10:34 AM)

Isn't there any MORE IMPORTANT questions than that one ? Come on... You look like a 12yo girl talking about Tokyo Hotel lol ...

Anyway, thanx in advance Helpful, I can't wait to hear some more smile.gif

No not really-
You have some ego on you though attacking another persons post in a public forum.

Actually I'm a 29 year old doctor, a graduate of King's College, challenge you to an IQ test? tongue.gif

I'm actually just researching at the moment the racial genetic combinations that produce the best offspring, so it quite pertains to my work,
*NOT THAT YOU WOULD QUALIFY WITH THAT KIND OF SMALL MINDED ATTITUDE ON YOU*

--------------------
amanda
post Oct 11 2008, 09:46 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

yeah that makes sence
i was hopeing you was jas but you cant have everything you want
thanks for the demos and stuff helpfull

gina he is still mine lol i aint letting anyone get in the way of my love for jas mann

Attached Image
Gina
post Oct 11 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

QUOTE(amanda @ Oct 11 2008, 10:46 AM)

yeah that makes sence
i was hopeing you was jas but you cant have everything you want
thanks for the demos and stuff helpfull
gina he is still mine lol i aint letting anyone get in the way of my love for jas mann

Attached Image

lol laugh.gif

--------------------
amanda
post Oct 12 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #55

Advanced Member

lol biggrin.gif
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Lord-Shiva
post Oct 13 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Oct 9 2008, 06:25 PM)

I just followed the download links that "Helpful" put up- he/she (HE ahem!) posted Gets in My Way, and Spaceman Demo- then saved them to my PC and then I sent em over to you when you needed them! It's all thanks to "Helpful" laugh.gif

I don't have any special connection to Jas if that's what you're wondering! But as you can gather from this post:

E=MC2 ^"Helpful"=Jas ^ Q.E.D. (who else would have that stuff?) wink.gif It's nice to know he still has the inclination to drop by to see what we are up to...

Seriously I was catching up with old threads and I read you met him,I can't believe you met him, that's wicked! I don't think I ever will, but that doesn't stop me daydreaming about him walking in to my practice as my patient tongue.gif

p.s. Jas darling if you're reading this- Stop by my work for a check-up! wink.gif *I promise to uphold the oath and not to abuse my power as a healthcare practioner* rolleyes.gif

Oh ok. i missed that bit then biggrin.gif
Do you know i actually thought you were male? hahaha don't ask me why. But that was before i saw your photo.

I have to say i'm not that impressed about the song "Gets in my way". It's a bit boring if you ask me. And it sounds more Sandkings than Babylon Zoo, so yeah i can understand why it didn't make it on the Album.

Yeah indeed i did meet him. He was nice and i wish i had the chance again.
It's so many years ago now. Back then i couldn't speak a lot English and i didn't know what to say because i was so shy. But now, hey biggrin.gif I could talk for hours hahaha

You used to know him? What happened? I mean how did you lost contact?
It's great you have all that material.

Tell us a bit more if you don't mind. gossip.gif tongue.gif
bringbackbzoo
post Oct 13 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE(bringbackbzoo @ Oct 11 2008, 09:10 AM)

Aww shucks! I still of course really think you're great for giving us all the demo stuff... I was kinda hoping you were the MANN though huh.gif Since you knew him: "Is he really as insanely good looking as he seems in pictures...?"

I second that request gossip.gif is always fun especially when it's the past and not the present.

Sorry "Helpful" for thinking you were JM oops.gif I'm just hyper excitable, always jumping to conclusions....

Gets me in so much trouble! I've got the flu ill.gif cheer me up!

--------------------
raspberryman
post Oct 13 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

I prescribe honey on toast.
I'm a scientist, I know these things.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
amanda
post Oct 13 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

bringbackbzoo
post Oct 13 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Oct 13 2008, 06:45 PM)

I prescribe honey on toast.
I'm a scientist, I know these things.

Thanks!
Maybe I should have RASPBERRY JAM! laughing1.gif

I'm so *corny* it hurts!

But seriously,this is no ordinary influenza,I feel like a 99 year old cry.gif

--------------------

6 Pages  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »