IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Hullo, Just saying hi
machinev
post Jun 10 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 668

Hello BBZ fans. I just joined this site after lurking for a while. I'm a huge babylon zoo fan from Australia. I noticed there's been some recent (short lived?) activity on the site regarding Jas' films et al. I've been influenced by Babylon Zoo's music a lot. Shameless plug for my songs - warning: i'm just an amateur:
MachineV

Well you can get the songs for free here:
MachineV on Amiestreet
but the prob is you gotta register.
Can anyone suggest a place where you can upload your music and allow people to download it for free? I mean I tried to upload my stuff on googlepages but they only give like 100MB of space or something - its not enough.
Oh and hey don't be mean and say that my music isn't worth uploading anywhere tongue.gif

Mikkaelson
post Jun 10 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

It's nice to see the site getting new people despite it being less active than a grave yard tongue.gif

Can't listen to your music because my computer speakers have recently broke and need replacing..... boooooo

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
machinev
post Jun 11 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Jun 10 2008, 06:36 PM)

It's nice to see the site getting new people despite it being less active than a grave yard tongue.gif

Can't listen to your music because my computer speakers have recently broke and need replacing..... boooooo

Yeah - it is true about the whole forum seeming pretty dead..but hey all it takes is one lil snippet of news, a movie release or something and we'll see some activity again. You hear that Jas? laugh.gif
Lord-Shiva
post Jun 21 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(machinev @ Jun 10 2008, 06:02 PM)

Hello BBZ fans. I just joined this site after lurking for a while. I'm a huge babylon zoo fan from Australia. I noticed there's been some recent (short lived?) activity on the site regarding Jas' films et al. I've been influenced by Babylon Zoo's music a lot. Shameless plug for my songs - warning: i'm just an amateur:
MachineV

Well you can get the songs for free here:
MachineV on Amiestreet
but the prob is you gotta register.
Can anyone suggest a place where you can upload your music and allow people to download it for free? I mean I tried to upload my stuff on googlepages but they only give like 100MB of space or something - its not enough.
Oh and hey don't be mean and say that my music isn't worth uploading anywhere tongue.gif

Why not try myspace to upload and present your music?
You can also use Filden http://www.fileden.com to upload your mp3's and then play it on something like this http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/flash-mp3-player/
Copy the code into your Website or myspace page.
Both is for free.

machinev
post Jun 27 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Lord-Shiva @ Jun 21 2008, 02:34 PM)

Why not try myspace to upload and present your music?
You can also use Filden http://www.fileden.com to upload your mp3's and then play it on something like this http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/flash-mp3-player/
Copy the code into your Website or myspace page.
Both is for free.

Hey thanks Lord Shiva! Thats perfect - I'm uploading the songs on fileden. Ya - I thought of myspace but I just can't stand the interfaces there - everything is sooo slow and usually loads weird for me. Well anyway thanks again - both the websites are perfect for what I am looking for.
Lord-Shiva
post Jun 29 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(machinev @ Jun 27 2008, 11:06 AM)

Hey thanks Lord Shiva! Thats perfect - I'm uploading the songs on fileden. Ya - I thought of myspace but I just can't stand the interfaces there - everything is sooo slow and usually loads weird for me. Well anyway thanks again - both the websites are perfect for what I am looking for.

No Problem.
I'm glad i could help. wink.gif