IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> BZoo.net, The ponderings
Livingston
post Mar 28 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

Hey guys,

Firstly sorry there hasn't been a new webmaster appointed. I haven't heard back from Chris for awhile about things, so I guess I'll just go with my instinct. I'll cover a few things basically.

1) You're probably thinking "why not just appoint someone already here" and I've no doubt that some here would do a fantastic job. So sure, it's on my mind (but don't post nominations, everyone knows I never listen to people, right?). I like people knowing CSS, (X)HTML, PHP, and MySQL. It's handy for when problems arise.

2) What's my future involvement with the site, will I come back? No, so you can have a sigh of relief. I'm just here now and again till someone else gets appointed if/when it happens cool.gif

3) How are you all still feeling about the site? I know the disappearance of Jas and Hub Records has been a major disappointment, and has probably caused a demise in people visiting. It's been a huge blow really. -sigh-

- Livingston
Mikkaelson
post Apr 2 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(Livingston @ Mar 28 2007, 01:49 AM)

3) How are you all still feeling about the site? I know the disappearance of Jas and Hub Records has been a major disappointment, and has probably caused a demise in people visiting. It's been a huge blow really. -sigh-

I still think it's a good little community that provides amusement

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
andrew
post Apr 3 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Livingston @ Mar 28 2007, 01:49 AM)

Hey guys,

Firstly sorry there hasn't been a new webmaster appointed. I haven't heard back from Chris for awhile about things, so I guess I'll just go with my instinct. I'll cover a few things basically.

1) You're probably thinking "why not just appoint someone already here" and I've no doubt that some here would do a fantastic job. So sure, it's on my mind (but don't post nominations, everyone knows I never listen to people, right?). I like people knowing CSS, (X)HTML, PHP, and MySQL. It's handy for when problems arise.

2) What's my future involvement with the site, will I come back? No, so you can have a sigh of relief. I'm just here now and again till someone else gets appointed if/when it happens cool.gif

- Livingston

there are still enough old gems to keep the site alive, like cris was going to do add videos to it add more stuff we already have. The news is just a bonus if the site was cleaned up and new material added and kept up todate by a admin im sure it would still have the following it always had jas's music doesent need a future its just a bonus the past music and videos are enough to keep anyone talking for years!