IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> The Jas conspiracy, anyone have any conspiracy theories?
machinev
post Jun 29 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 668

Anyone have any conspiracy theories on why Jas is acting the way he is? I have a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend's cousin sister that thinks that Jas works for the CIA. And that this whole forum is one big psychological experiment on mind control.
elfinqueen
post Jul 8 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 31

[quote name='machinev' date='Jun 29 2008, 07:26 PM' post='7557']
Anyone have any conspiracy theories on why Jas is acting the way he is? I have a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend's cousin sister that thinks that Jas works for the CIA. And that this whole forum is one big psychological experiment on mind control.
[/quote

well, you know, I really donīt think so, I think that itīs us who are going crazy because we donīt hear anything, besides, we are not at all enough here to be interesting material for CIA. This is a very common thing that happens when people are upsessed with something. I think maybe people should find themselves some healthy interests instead. Itīs completely absurd that we start blaming Jas for not writing us all the time and things like that. He doesnīt at all have any obligations whatsoever to us. If we really respect him and his work, we should definately leave him alone and just see what happens if anything. I like most of the people here and find it nice to, sometimes, have a chat about things. But we should be careful this doesnīt get out of hand I think. With love, Mette
machinev
post Jul 8 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Oh hey thats cool - I wasn't even 1% serious. I just tried to be funny. Bad joke i guess. I'm not obsessed with jas. I find his disappearance quite amusing actually and personally I really dont care if he comes back. Its not like hes gonna comeback and release an album. Wasn't there another actor dude who just disappeared? Oh what was his name? Some Belushi was in it? Anyways..thanks for the reply effingqueen.
elfinqueen
post Jul 9 2008, 01:03 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(machinev @ Jul 8 2008, 05:51 PM)

Oh hey thats cool - I wasn't even 1% serious. I just tried to be funny. Bad joke i guess. I'm not obsessed with jas. I find his disappearance quite amusing actually and personally I really dont care if he comes back. Its not like hes gonna comeback and release an album. Wasn't there another actor dude who just disappeared? Oh what was his name? Some Belushi was in it? Anyways..thanks for the reply effingqueen.

Oh right, I get what your saying, I too find it a bit amusing.... But some people here are really like obsessed and blamig jas, thats really absurd I think, lovers becomes haters, strange phenomenon really. But I must admit that I would love to hear something new from him, I think heīs a great artist and has influenced me a lot as well as helped me through my teenage years, I felt I wasnīt alone in my view of the world and found his music as a sort of hiding place as well. Are you an old fan or just passing by??
alexandriaweb
post Jul 10 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 664

Ha this all reminds me of a book I read aaaages ago where a bunch of people a message board get obsessed with a guy from a 1950's soap and try to find him.
It's a great book but I can't rmember what it's called, I just remember a charicter in it called Inglebritt which is where I stole my youtube name from.
biggrin.gif
machinev
post Jul 17 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(alexandriaweb @ Jul 10 2008, 10:26 PM)

Ha this all reminds me of a book I read aaaages ago where a bunch of people a message board get obsessed with a guy from a 1950's soap and try to find him.
It's a great book but I can't rmember what it's called, I just remember a charicter in it called Inglebritt which is where I stole my youtube name from.
biggrin.gif

LOL sounds interesting alexandriaweb..is it like a thriller? like they kill the guy or something?
well elfinqueen, I am a fan..but way far from obsessed..when I found this site, I was like what? ppl still think about jas? I was looking to see if babylon zoo was going to release any other albums. I heard monster magnet was back and thought - oh maybe this is one of those years where a lot of bands come back...well in bz's case, wrong i guess LOL. hey its jas' fault - he didn't give an explanation. I just thought i'd contribute a bit to the topics here - the board seem a little dead at times...
elfinqueen
post Jul 18 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(machinev @ Jul 17 2008, 04:19 PM)

LOL sounds interesting alexandriaweb..is it like a thriller? like they kill the guy or something?
well elfinqueen, I am a fan..but way far from obsessed..when I found this site, I was like what? ppl still think about jas? I was looking to see if babylon zoo was going to release any other albums. I heard monster magnet was back and thought - oh maybe this is one of those years where a lot of bands come back...well in bz's case, wrong i guess LOL. hey its jas' fault - he didn't give an explanation. I just thought i'd contribute a bit to the topics here - the board seem a little dead at times...

So true!! Yeah maybe itīs also a bit his own fault, but I think itīs because he doesnt know what heīs gonna do next, seems like he always has these new ideas and then they fail, maybe heīs as frustrated about it as the fans are. According to the Immortal features website, he is shooting a film at the moment... But really, Im not to obsessed about any of it, just curious and I think this is quite entertaining reading. Hah hah, maybe we should get one of the hardcore fans to stalk him down and give him or her a videocamera and shoot a documentary about it, woo hoo, the fans gets famous.
amanda
post Jul 19 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

we should go find jas but im not sure were to start and i cant really go anywere without my mum or her perrmission
stalking him could be a good idea but im not sure about the fans getting famous part
i wonder if he might come here onto the fourms one day
but still i miss him sad.gif
Mikkaelson
post Jul 28 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(machinev @ Jun 29 2008, 06:26 PM)

Maybe he got sent to space man

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
littlemissloislane26
post Jul 29 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 672

QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Jul 28 2008, 06:40 PM)

Check out friends section at immortal features-pics of jas at the end-the elderly indian man who is balding with silver hair at the sides, in group pic with Jas toward end of friend slides,-and he's also talking to Thierry's wife also in a previous pic, well that's Balbir Mann- Jas's father smile.gif
http://www.immortal-features.com/index2.html
amanda
post Jul 29 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

I saw them when i first got sent that link lol
alexandriaweb
post Jul 31 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 664

QUOTE(machinev @ Jul 17 2008, 03:19 PM)

Nah but when they find him he starts waving a gun around. I have it somewhere I'll hunt it out. Think it's called To Die For but a quick google search makes me think that if it is then it's out of print because all I found were two films and the band that Juska that used to be in HIM is in now.
edit: Never mind, found it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Die-Catherine-Jink...584&sr=11-1
QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Jul 28 2008, 06:40 PM)

Haha