IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

2 Pages  < 1 2  
> Babylon Zoo Meetup 2008, a meetup
Insomnia
post Jun 1 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

I'd love to go but London's a little far for me on a week day. (Even on a weekend, public transport has silly prices). I'm going to be unable to get time off work for quite a few months 'cause of the major projects. Bleeergh. Such nice weather, too. sad.gif sad.gif

I think a BZ Meetup is a great idea, however. Does anyone want to lead the way for a 2009 meet up? I can send out to the mailing-list too, if anyone wants. We've got around 500 members on that, although no idea who is still active. smile.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
Mikkaelson
post Jun 1 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Jun 1 2009, 04:39 PM)

I believe a few of us will be at my gig at the Purple Turtle in Camden on 6th July, so if you wanted an unofficial meetup for Londony people then that's an option. you might even enjoy the music. or me making a tit of myself. or both!

6th July is a school night..... boourns

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
andrew
post Jun 1 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Jun 1 2009, 04:39 PM)

I believe a few of us will be at my gig at the Purple Turtle in Camden on 6th July, so if you wanted an unofficial meetup for Londony people then that's an option. you might even enjoy the music. or me making a tit of myself. or both!

i would but im away this weekend sad.gif

QUOTE(andrew @ Jun 1 2009, 08:49 PM)

i would but im away this weekend sad.gif

sait monday 6th july, sounds kool to me!! ill be there anyone eles? yer we'll have a few drinks and go to the gig

2 Pages  < 1 2