IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> 2009
Livingston
post Apr 5 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

It's a new year. Four months in to a new year to be precise. Each new year should bring change and progression. And it seems like change is what this website could use.

I often forget that I have projects that I should be dedicating my time to, and as they continue to slip further and further away from my regular thoughts I get the feeling it's time to find a successor. And I know some people who could be that successor; people I've worked with, people that I've met through work, people that I've met outside of work, and people who have been to this site. I'll weight up the choices there and see where my decision ends up.

I can't help but wonder what the future of this site holds, when Jas has moved on from Babylon Zoo. The site should probably become more than just his music, at least.

Have a great year, everyone!
- Livingston
Ryoko_x
post Apr 16 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 708

hi, does anyone of you have the jas mann's short movie called Spaceman Suborganic Mutation?????? i did recorder it into a vhs but i lost it and i really want to get it again..

U.U if you know where can i find it i really appreciate your help... laugh.gif