IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Spaceman - Live, Live on TV.
rydo
post Jul 23 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

Hey folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyEoJDBUxNg

Here we have a full live performance of Spaceman on British TV when Spaceman was flying high at number 1 in the charts.

All credit for the material goes to Accadia. I only ripped it.

Enjoy!
accadia
post Jul 23 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Credit should go to Zoopavaris as well, cos this particular performance is from his video tape.

--------------------
quiet rob
post Jul 24 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Meh.... thats way better quality than it is on my DVD!! :-/
accadia
post Jul 24 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(quiet rob @ Jul 24 2006, 04:56 PM)

Meh.... thats way better quality than it is on my DVD!! :-/

Come off it! For real?

--------------------
Antares Hijra
post Aug 8 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 105

blink.gif Wow..it's the first live performance I see for "Spaceman"...I have no words...just a good rock show..as Jas seems to be a little high on vodka or extasy xD...but it's a pity the video quality that youtube offers...does anybody have the original file?or ever thought about uploading it on a special BZ videos link or 'rapidshare', 'sendspace' or that kind of file-uploading sites?blink.gif

--------------------
A vicious appetite
It visits me each night
And won't be satisfied
Won't be denied
An unbearable pain
A beating in my brain
That leaves the mark of cain
Right here inside...
andrew
post Sep 10 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Antares Hijra @ Aug 8 2006, 08:12 PM)

blink.gif Wow..it's the first live performance I see for "Spaceman"...I have no words...just a good rock show..as Jas seems to be a little high on vodka or extasy xD...but it's a pity the video quality that youtube offers...does anybody have the original file?or ever thought about uploading it on a special BZ videos link or 'rapidshare', 'sendspace' or that kind of file-uploading sites?blink.gif

I'm getting a copy of the dvd soon and am making it my aim to get as many people a copy that want it as possible so when they arrive I will make a thread explaining ways people can and ways I can help them
Maddy
post Nov 5 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15

Never upload again on YouTube, this is the worst quality video uploader, you should use MYSPACE which is the best, or DailyMotion.

Then I've got a playback live SPACEMAN on SuperHit on tape, but I don't think anyone has it, and the tape is locked in a room in the south of my country, I'm pissed off !
Also in this room = All the official BZ fanclub stuff, the french cutting and other magazines, my personnal written letter of Jas, and all the drawings and cartoons made of Jas Mann !!!!!! GRR

--------------------
IPB Image
Anyone like my animated sig ? ;)