IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Jas Mann interview
andrew
post Aug 16 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

look at this: http://www.toazted.com/interview/377/Babylon-Zoo.html its basically jas jelling his life dunoo how genuine it is
andrew
post Aug 17 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

i just listend to this its really interesting explains a lot has anyone heard it before?
sephiroth
post Aug 17 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 64

Unfortunately yes wink.gif
I say 'unfortunately' because, if I haven't heard it already, I would be sooo happy and excited...

I think the others heard it too...

--------------------
rydo
post Sep 1 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

The thing i find funny with this interview is he says he has enough money now to actually do whatever he wants....but what has he done? He released a 2nd album that flopped big time. He released a record label that flopped big time.

All these great ideas from when he was a fresh faced 25 year old, went from having nothing to having everything he wanted, fame, money, fast cars..the world at his disposal (or so he thought)...10 years on and all he really achieved in a positive sense was what he got when he was 25!!

Shame really. Still think he should have stuck at the 3rd album. But if his motivation is gone, all he'd have produced was a disappointing CD, no real reflection on what we know he was capable of.
andrew
post Sep 1 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE(rydo @ Sep 1 2006, 10:12 AM)

The thing i find funny with this interview is he says he has enough money now to actually do whatever he wants....but what has he done? He released a 2nd album that flopped big time. He released a record label that flopped big time.

All these great ideas from when he was a fresh faced 25 year old, went from having nothing to having everything he wanted, fame, money, fast cars..the world at his disposal (or so he thought)...10 years on and all he really achieved in a positive sense was what he got when he was 25!!

Shame really. Still think he should have stuck at the 3rd album. But if his motivation is gone, all he'd have produced was a disappointing CD, no real reflection on what we know he was capable of.

Do you reckon he still is rich? its been a while and he has spent and invested, maybe "all the moneys gone"
rydo
post Sep 2 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

I dont know how much money Jas Mann actually made out of his time as Babylon Zoo, but i dont think hes skint! Maybe hes bought his house and is just happy to be living the normal life. Not wanting to do anything to do with music ever again.
suicide
post Sep 3 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 93

Jas uses a lot of words

--------------------
IPB Image