IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Remember me?
Crazy World Of Arthur Brown
post Jan 4 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Hey peeps,

Not sure if you remember me from the old forum, my screenname then was Duranjya Damini III. I used to post my song lyrics up here, I guess now they have all been lost!

Anyways how is everyone doing?

DDIII
Steph J
post Jan 4 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Yeah i remember you biggrin.gif Was it you i used to accuse of being Keiron in disguise? tongue.gif

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
post Jan 4 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Steph J @ Jan 4 2006, 12:31 PM)

Yeah i remember you biggrin.gif Was it you i used to accuse of being Keiron in disguise? tongue.gif

Yeah it was! How you doin?

Can't believe I lost all my songs when the forum got deleted. Some of them were masterpieces and I can never get them back sad.gif
Steph J
post Jan 4 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Crazy World Of Arthur Brown @ Jan 4 2006, 12:49 PM)

Yeah it was! How you doin?

Can't believe I lost all my songs when the forum got deleted. Some of them were masterpieces and I can never get them back sad.gif

aww. surely you have copies of them somewhere?
I'd like to ask Chris if all the posts are definately lost forever in cyberspace...

I'm ok thanks. i'm just at work at the moment, very bored tongue.gif

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
post Jan 4 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Steph J @ Jan 4 2006, 01:15 PM)

aww. surely you have copies of them somewhere?
I'd like to ask Chris if all the posts are definately lost forever in cyberspace...

I'm ok thanks. i'm just at work at the moment, very bored tongue.gif

Nah don't have any copies of them at all. I used to write them straight from the heart tongue.gif

Chris, if you are listening, have you got the old forum's posts backed up anywhere, or are they gone forever?!

Im at work as well Steph, really sucks coming back after such a pissed up lazy festive break dunnit?
Mikkaelson
post Jan 4 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(Crazy World Of Arthur Brown @ Jan 4 2006, 03:49 PM)

Nah don't have any copies of them at all. I used to write them straight from the heart tongue.gif

Chris, if you are listening, have you got the old forum's posts backed up anywhere, or are they gone forever?!

Im at work as well Steph, really sucks coming back after such a pissed up lazy festive break dunnit?

I reckon I can only delay the inevitable 9-5 job for another year and a half before I get my one way ticket to hell LOL.... Another degree prehaps??? LOL

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
post Jan 5 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Jan 4 2006, 04:02 PM)

I reckon I can only delay the inevitable 9-5 job for another year and a half before I get my one way ticket to hell LOL.... Another degree prehaps??? LOL

Nothing wrong with the 9-5 mate! I get a comfy spinning leather chair, brews made for me by my own brew-bitch and can surf pointless websites all day. The joys of being an IT guru tongue.gif
Chris
post Jan 5 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Crazy World Of Arthur Brown @ Jan 4 2006, 03:49 PM)

Unfortunately I'm not too sure. I will look in to it when I get a spare moment. I'm still sorting out a few things with the site such as recoding the pages for easier updating and clearing out old files on the server. Hopefully they'll still be kicking about somewhere, but I can't guarentee so don't build your hopes up unsure.gif
post Jan 6 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Chris @ Jan 5 2006, 05:31 PM)

Unfortunately I'm not too sure. I will look in to it when I get a spare moment. I'm still sorting out a few things with the site such as recoding the pages for easier updating and clearing out old files on the server. Hopefully they'll still be kicking about somewhere, but I can't guarentee so don't build your hopes up unsure.gif

Hey chris thanks for the reply. If you could find the posts that I made on the old forum as Duranjya Damini III that would be great. The songs I wrote on there are the only copies I have!