IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Spaceman video variant, Original version?
The Sword of Faith
post Mar 9 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

I was searching YouTube and I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrTCHTqAkkA
They claim it's an original version of Spaceman video. No car/alien scene, desert is not blue, more Jas jumping around, club named "The Corousel" 'teleporting' from the city to teh desert etc...

If someone is interested in downloading it, you'll need a special plugin for Firefox.

--------------------
"The time will come when not one stone will be left on another..."
quiet rob
post Mar 9 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

It's from Accadia's DVD's.

It's the original Warner Bros. version of Superman.
loser kid
post Mar 10 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

weird..its been removed blink.gif
The Sword of Faith
post Mar 11 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 29

QUOTE(loser kid @ Mar 10 2007, 11:44 PM)

weird..its been removed blink.gif

It has been removed from that address and published elsewhere:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBV-FH2_SXc

Long story. It was first published under this address, then it was removed by YouTube due to user's account suspension, so the user re-uploaded it to the address I mentioned in my first post and then uploaded it again to the original address. I think this user is here on the forum: Antares Hijra. Does my description of the process make any sense? Just asking - English is not my mother tongue ;-).

--------------------
"The time will come when not one stone will be left on another..."
Antares Hijra
post Mar 11 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 105

QUOTE(The Sword of Faith @ Mar 11 2007, 10:44 AM)

It has been removed from that address and published elsewhere:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBV-FH2_SXc

Long story. It was first published under this address, then it was removed by YouTube due to user's account suspension, so the user re-uploaded it to the address I mentioned in my first post and then uploaded it again to the original address. I think this user is here on the forum: Antares Hijra. Does my description of the process make any sense? Just asking - English is not my mother tongue ;-).

More or less..hehe...Well, I originally uploaded this Spaceman version and others with my previous youtube account, but it was closed due to 'legality' reasons (I put some with the mtv trademark on the vid [like a BZ interview] and viacom, its related company, decided to remove these ones..from other users too)..But now I got a new name and I'm punctually uploading the old and new material...simple like that.. yay.gif

--------------------
A vicious appetite
It visits me each night
And won't be satisfied
Won't be denied
An unbearable pain
A beating in my brain
That leaves the mark of cain
Right here inside...