IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Happy Birthday Steph!
quiet rob
post Mar 9 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Wow your 20!!! Soon there will be no teens left on here!

Hope you have/had a good day. smile.gif
Barry
post Mar 9 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Two more years to no teens, think I'm the youngest one here at 18? Not sure.
Anyway Happy Birthday!!!! smile.gif
sephiroth
post Mar 10 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 64

Happy birthday Stephanie!
Sorry I'm late wink.gif

--------------------
accadia
post Aug 3 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Where is Steph nowadays?

--------------------
raspberryman
post Aug 4 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

no idea, i never see her on msn or owt.

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
Mikkaelson
post Aug 4 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

Well, as everyone knows we dated for about 4 months (see the happy pics).

Attached ImageAttached Image

After four months through no fault of Steph or myself, things went a bit pear shaped. I think we realized that we needed more in common than just Babylon Zoo. I always wanted to rock till I dropped and she kind of didn't. So we both decided to call it a day although I hoped we could still stay in touch. But she said that in order to "get over me" she had to delete herself from all online existance which I thought was a bit over the top.

She's been in hiding ever since. She even turned down the chance to see Muse with me in November '06 and you know how much she loves her Muse. So even though no one did anything wrong, that's how she felt she had to deal with the situation..... but if anyone does speak to her, say hi from me.

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
Steph J
post Aug 6 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Well its been some time since I posted here. But someone told me youíd written something interesting about me and I was curious about what might have been said.
Iíd just like to post a little further information about the situation..
Iím sorry I wasnít enough fun for youÖ i know I had a go at you about the alcohol and smoking and stuff, but what girl wants their boyfriend to smoke or take drugs or drink themselves stupid and make themselves look like a tit. I certainly didnít, because I cared about you Michael. But there was no sign of you ever changing that and it upset me because I loved you that much. Too much. If that sounds like I wanted to control you, thatís not what I mean. You just gave me no indication that you cared about my feelings.
And when I was that upset, you pushed me away when I needed you most.
I havenít deleted myself from all online existence.. my profile is still here. My email address still exists. Iíve deleted you from my online existence because you only remind me of how much you hurt me. You never tried to stay in touch anyway. You were busy chatting up other girls as soon as weíd finished, according to what youíd written on Live Journal.
Iím not Ďin hidingí. Now Iím happy, I have a new life, so why would I want to talk to you anymore?
And I saw Muse at Wembley Stadium in June with someone who actually loves me and cares about me as much as I do him. Iím doing so much right now, but Iím still in contact with the people that matter. A few I wish to contact soon from this forum, because I have missed them.
Youíre so arrogant and full of yourself. I canít believe what youíve written on here, and this is why Iíve felt the need to reply to this.

--------------------
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line, that I'm free... free to be me ;)
andrew
post Aug 6 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Steph J @ Aug 6 2007, 12:12 PM)

Well its been some time since I posted here. But someone told me youíd written something interesting about me and I was curious about what might have been said.
Iíd just like to post a little further information about the situation..
Iím sorry I wasnít enough fun for youÖ i know I had a go at you about the alcohol and smoking and stuff, but what girl wants their boyfriend to smoke or take drugs or drink themselves stupid and make themselves look like a tit. I certainly didnít, because I cared about you Michael. But there was no sign of you ever changing that and it upset me because I loved you that much. Too much. If that sounds like I wanted to control you, thatís not what I mean. You just gave me no indication that you cared about my feelings.
And when I was that upset, you pushed me away when I needed you most.
I havenít deleted myself from all online existence.. my profile is still here. My email address still exists. Iíve deleted you from my online existence because you only remind me of how much you hurt me. You never tried to stay in touch anyway. You were busy chatting up other girls as soon as weíd finished, according to what youíd written on Live Journal.
Iím not Ďin hidingí. Now Iím happy, I have a new life, so why would I want to talk to you anymore?
And I saw Muse at Wembley Stadium in June with someone who actually loves me and cares about me as much as I do him. Iím doing so much right now, but Iím still in contact with the people that matter. A few I wish to contact soon from this forum, because I have missed them.
Youíre so arrogant and full of yourself. I canít believe what youíve written on here, and this is why Iíve felt the need to reply to this.

if the drink and drugs thing is true i can relate to that, my gf stops me doing all that when i want to or try to and as much as it annoys me at the time overall i know its because she cares
Mikkaelson
post Aug 6 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

to smoke

I did

or take drugs

I most certainly didn't..... and I think it's a little unfair to portray me as some crack addict when I have a Masters degree in Social Work and have the responsibility to care and provide for many vulnerable people in society, some of whom do actually take drugs.

or drink themselves stupid

I did but that's just the culture that surrounds me..... and I may like it (a little bit wink.gif )

I’ve deleted you from my online existence

Contradicts with....

You never tried to stay in touch

plus you said no to Muse. I'd of loved to have taken you and that was an effort to stay in touch

You were busy chatting up other girls as soon as we’d finished

Chatting too not chatting up

why would I want to talk to you anymore?

Because I liked our chatting marathons

And I saw Muse at Wembley Stadium in June

Awesome weren't they smile.gif

with someone who actually loves me and cares about me as much as I do him.

Very happy for you

I’m still in contact with the people that matter.

That's shown me

I can’t believe what you’ve written on here, and this is why I’ve felt the need to reply to this.

I thought it was a nice post blink.gif ..... it was supposed to be.

But it's nice to hear from you and happy your A-Ok

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
action/adventure
post Feb 12 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 57

QUOTE(Mikkaelson @ Aug 4 2007, 08:43 AM)

Attached Image

Kewl ninja gauntlets. cool.gif