IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

2 Pages  < 1 2  
> Ehm i've found something strange and interesting, Jas in 2006? Have a look
rydo
post Apr 10 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

Do we have any babylonzoo.net correspondents in Shropshire? I'd be intrigued to read this so called "recent" interview, but I think its probably a load of shite designed to get our hopes up again. Like "Coming soon, Jas Mann, Babylon Zoo, Mariachi Static!!!"

I deal with a lot of people from England every day, next time I get someone from Shropshire looking for work I'll give them a discount if they can find me Jas Mann.

This post has been edited by rydo: Apr 10 2007, 04:45 PM
rydo
post Apr 14 2007, 07:57 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

I keep checking the Myddle home page in the hope that their next magazine for Aprl has the Jas interview in it but its not forthcoming.
rydo
post Apr 16 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Nothing about Jas in the Myddle Messenger for April!

According to my recent research, Jas still resides in Wolverhampton...three times....Dunno how far away each house was from each other cos I didnt multimap it.

Anyway, away from all that illegal stuff I'm doing...

When Jas took the stage at Amitapuri on New Years Eve, is it possible that it was into the new year in the UK? Cos if it was then technically Jas made a return in 2007, which adds to the list of bands who have made a long awaited comeback in 07!

I can sense a charity gig coming up. I can feel it in my bones! An acoustic night of Jas' indian music combined with some Babylon Zoo.
rydo
post Apr 16 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

I just read that Jas applied to Shropshires council for an interest free loan to open a recording studio in 2003. He also made an appearance at some local comedy thing as a judge. He was regarded as the local celebrity. I'm assuming thats where Hub Records was born then?
Mikkaelson
post Apr 17 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(rydo @ Apr 16 2007, 09:41 PM)

I just read that Jas applied to Shropshires council for an interest free loan to open a recording studio in 2003. He also made an appearance at some local comedy thing as a judge. He was regarded as the local celebrity. I'm assuming thats where Hub Records was born then?

oooo... if he owes money then he has to comeback lol

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
rydo
post Apr 17 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

well I have access to every single person in the UK. I was surprised at the amount of people I found who are still in the UK or who have came here to live! I curiously searched on my uncles name to see if he still owned his house. He did. He died on Thursday aged 43. So hopefully his cunt of a wife and his 2 lovely kiddies will now have a bond free house. However he does share the same name as my grandpa who died last Christmas. And seemingly he still owns his house despite being dead!! So its not up to date but isnt a kick in the balls off it. But I suppose his death did end the mortgate payments.

I'd like to think that Jas didnt leave Shropshire because of Hub because from viewing their web page and reading up on the place, it actually looks like a really nice place. Does it remind anyone of the village which Hot Fuzz took place?!?!

If he did leave and is back in Wolverhampton then I think thats all folks. We'd be as well forgetting any more BZ / MS stuff.

I've sent off a couple of emails to people who will know Jas. I'm curious to find out even just the least wee thing about him. An actual proper picture wouldnt be too bad either mind....

PS: What I did find out that despite our Jas Mann being from Wolverhampton, there's also a lawyer called Jas Mann from there as well. I kinda felt like sending him a letter asking him how he could defend human traffickers and still get to sleep at night.....but thats for another forum!

Jas, your out there...and if I have to go to Wolverhampton to get you I will. I'll also take Kenny Miller and leave him there. Do you want to exchange him for a babylon zoo live cd?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE!!!!
Rocket Girl
post May 4 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 626

He kind of looks like that guy Desmond from that TV show Lost, but then again he so far from the camera he could be anyone. Geez, if it was such an important gig to them, you'd think they would bother to get better pics taken dry.gif

I live all the way in New Zealand so I cant do much frusty.gif but if there is anyone out there who lives close to Jas's last known whereabouts, I strongly urge you to get together and investigate. Seriously, someone should get out there and look for him, hell, I would but you know... sad.gif
rydo
post May 4 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

I could google earth you his house. I have done and its a pretty good lookin house!!!! kinda near fuck all mind you....but it is good looking. What it does confirm is that Jas still has loadsa money. But I wont post anything more on it.
accadia
post May 4 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(rydo @ May 4 2007, 10:51 PM)

I could google earth you his house. I have done and its a pretty good lookin house!!!! kinda near fuck all mind you....but it is good looking. What it does confirm is that Jas still has loadsa money. But I wont post anything more on it.

You can tell me. I promise I won't try and find him. shifty.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rocket Girl
post May 5 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 626

QUOTE(rydo @ May 5 2007, 09:51 AM)

Hey rydo, I would luv that, I have google earth, but what do you mean exactly by "google earth you his house" ? huh.gif
rydo
post Jun 4 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

wiki now has the article refs for the interviews Jas done. He's now living in the desert. Check out the reason for doing so! lol!!
rydo
post Jun 5 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Also, is it anyone on here who keeps adding things to Wikipedia? I'm quite intrigued as to how they know all that stuff about Jas. Kinda cool that hes moved to the desert to boost creativity. Maybe we might hear some new material develop.
accadia
post Jun 5 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE(rydo @ Jun 5 2007, 07:03 PM)

Also, is it anyone on here who keeps adding things to Wikipedia? I'm quite intrigued as to how they know all that stuff about Jas. Kinda cool that hes moved to the desert to boost creativity. Maybe we might hear some new material develop.

I'm still not sure about his moving to the Mojave desert. It's pretty easy to make up a quote and source. Not saying it's not true, just keeping an open mind. rolleyes.gif

I added to Wiki that Jas was last seen in India, 31 Dec 06 (citing the link Christine found), but that's been removed - not sure why.

--------------------
rydo
post Jun 6 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

hasnt the picture also been removed from the net?
accadia
post Jun 6 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE(rydo @ Jun 6 2007, 07:41 AM)

hasnt the picture also been removed from the net?

No, it's still on the Amritapuri site.

--------------------

2 Pages  < 1 2