IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Seeking help with..., HubRecords.com
Livingston
post Apr 15 2007, 03:37 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

I'm sure you're just as annoyed as I am, and your posts suggest it, at this blatant rip off of the hubrecords.com design. I have an important question - well, two:

1) Does anyone have an archived copy of the HubRecords.com website? As some of you may recall it linked back to this website at one point. This is important information to present and I desperately need it.

2) How does anyone feel about tackling this? I am intending to lodge complaints to their hosting company, network solutions, and also icann.org the domain body themselves, over copyright infringement. Do you all agree/disagree?

Any other suggestions? Ideas for a different approach, etc?

- Livingston

PS. Main page of the site finally got updated by someone I know, I might make him the web guy/admin eventually (he's one of the folk I thought would be good)

This post has been edited by Livingston: Apr 15 2007, 04:39 AM
rydo
post Apr 15 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

Forget it mate. To be honest, no one was probably interested in Hub Records anyway because once Jas pulled the MS stuff, it became clear that the news was never getting updated and the Russian graffiti artists never came to much either. Best to just forget all about it.

You'll be able to find an archived copy at http://web.archive.org/web/20040413012154/...ds.com/home.htm
accadia
post Apr 15 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Livingston @ Apr 15 2007, 04:37 AM)

PS. Main page of the site finally got updated by someone I know, I might make him the web guy/admin eventually (he's one of the folk I thought would be good)

Ah, good. I was going to ask when it would be updated.

--------------------
Mikkaelson
post Apr 17 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

The update doesn't make a pleasent read coffee1.gif

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry