IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Good night folks
quiet rob
post Jul 17 2007, 07:17 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

It's time for me to leave this forum, I think it's way overdue tbh!

Good luck to all of you!

So long.

raspberryman
post Jul 17 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

wtf?

--------------------
"tell all your friends you're an angel"

Parasite Information: http://www.parasiteofficial.co.uk
Parasite MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/parasiteofficial
Barry
post Jul 17 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 48

Seeya later dude smile.gif
Mikkaelson
post Jul 17 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(raspberryman @ Jul 17 2007, 10:12 AM)

wtf?

Indeed blink.gif

QUOTE(quiet rob @ Jul 17 2007, 08:17 AM)

Good luck to all of you!
So long.

Cover your eyes Jas tongue.gif

--------------------
Cigerettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
Cadillacs, blue jeans, drop a glass full of antique sherry
andrew
post Jul 17 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(quiet rob @ Jul 17 2007, 08:17 AM)

Good luck to all of you!
So long.

why go? theres still people here
loser kid
post Jul 23 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

i'll be soon joining rob.

ta-ra folks. rip_1.gif
andrew
post Jul 24 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE(andrew @ Jul 17 2007, 07:25 PM)

why go? theres still people here

why whats the point? theres still a community here of peopleand old babylon zoo material and new off topics????????
Livingston
post Jul 24 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 88

I'm not really sure, and I don't see why people fancy their account being deleted on the way out. I never left a forum and felt need to have all trace eliminated, and if I'd asked the forum leader I'd be told no at most places smile.gif

In any case, it's up to each, I hope this place continues but there is a lot less people here these days so I wonder if the site should really just become another content-only archive sad.gif
andrew
post Jul 25 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Livingston @ Jul 25 2007, 12:34 AM)

I'm not really sure, and I don't see why people fancy their account being deleted on the way out. I never left a forum and felt need to have all trace eliminated, and if I'd asked the forum leader I'd be told no at most places smile.gif

In any case, it's up to each, I hope this place continues but there is a lot less people here these days so I wonder if the site should really just become another content-only archive sad.gif

so they have to ask you to have it deleted? its like their making a point, a stand a sort of in your face and i dont understand it! why take it out on you? youve given us a comunity and most importantly a place to discuss bzoo, its like their taking their issues with jas for leading us on out on you and i dont know why?? its like the forum members they spoke to and the community means nothing??
anyway i was happy with old bzoo, new would be good but if he made sum new stuff and it was rubbish it would undermime him. I liked the happy memories and discussions and all people leaving is random
John
post Jul 27 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 32

QUOTE(andrew @ Jul 25 2007, 05:41 PM)

so they have to ask you to have it deleted? its like their making a point, a stand a sort of in your face and i dont understand it! why take it out on you? youve given us a comunity and most importantly a place to discuss bzoo, its like their taking their issues with jas for leading us on out on you and i dont know why?? its like the forum members they spoke to and the community means nothing??
anyway i was happy with old bzoo, new would be good but if he made sum new stuff and it was rubbish it would undermime him. I liked the happy memories and discussions and all people leaving is random

I dont think It's cause he has "issues with Jas" I dont and I admit there has been no real news from Jas and hubrecords has been down for quite some time that dosent mean I still dont like the music. So he Isnt into BZ anymore, And no longer feels the need to keep his acct registered. He should probably have asked by PM but whatever.

It's unfortunate but what can you do. rolleyes.gif
Livingston
post Jul 28 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

heh, they do ask by PM usually as well as the good bye... in any case, whatever people find makes them happy in the end. if there's something that can be changed to make more people likely to stick around or enjoy themselves more, I'm always open to hear the ideas anyway smile.gif

andrew
post Jul 28 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Livingston @ Jul 28 2007, 07:01 PM)

heh, they do ask by PM usually as well as the good bye... in any case, whatever people find makes them happy in the end. if there's something that can be changed to make more people likely to stick around or enjoy themselves more, I'm always open to hear the ideas anyway smile.gif

I think the site needs to be updated, songs and albums easier to access and more recent news updated on the site. maybe if anyone on the forum is good at flash could make some movies for it? personalised cartoons and videos should be uploaded to watch on the site. now theres no news from jas all we have is old work and should apprechiate and add new snaz features to the site and forum to keep bzoo alive in our hearts and have a shrine for it.
tho all this is a dream i apprechiate it would be a hell of a lot of work and strain!
Livingston
post Jul 29 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Some pretty reasonable ideas, really. The "music" section of the site has needed updated for some time to make it easier to get around the place from lyrics to downloads.

There's the music videos, I hope to put them up sometime. I played about with All The Money's gone trying to polish up the video quality at one point, but it's not the easiest job in the world.

I hope to get around to that wiki main page soon, after that I hope everything else related to it makes sense for anyone who fancies adding to it. I'm slow as ever, but real life centers around websites and things, often the last thing I want to do in the evening is look at another website for designing tongue.gif

The biggest job I really need to do is starting over with all the site's XHTML. It was pretty clunky.
Hona
post Aug 24 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 45

lol it's a mass suicide!

--------------------
There's a fire between us
So where is your God
There's a fire between us
I can't get off the carousel