IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Jas Man 1996 Interview, Very cool interview in two parts.
drunkalfuzzyness
post Mar 23 2009, 08:15 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 698

heya everyone!!

a great thing has happned to me in the last day. i have become a fan of Babylon Zoo smile.gif I was before but i hadnt heard the name of the band. The only connection was from the "Spaceman" song. i was about 7 or 8 when that was relesed and loved it then. Yesterday i decided to look up Spaceman on YouTube. i noticed the original version was posted up so watched. i was compleatly blown away by what i was hearing. The lirics are epic! they are deep and reely creative. its a better style in my oppinion from the popular version [the one with the speeded up high pitched vocals].
Anyways this made me dig deeper and find about the band. I found plenty of Spaceman edits on mp3. but i am hoping to get the original version of the song in mp3 format too. Also all of the other songs lol!

i found this two part interview while researching the band..

Attached File  Jas_Mann_1996_Interview__Part_1_.mp3 ( 5.18mb ) Number of downloads: 846

Attached File  Jas_Mann_1996_Interview__Part_2_.mp3 ( 5.71mb ) Number of downloads: 757

well enjoy smile.gif

Niall
x
amanda
post Apr 3 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

drunkalfuzzyness
post Apr 17 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 698

QUOTE(amanda @ Apr 3 2009, 08:36 PM)

No problem smile.gif
accadia
post May 24 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Could we make this audio interview available somewhere on the site?

--------------------
Insomnia
post May 24 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

Absolutely! I'll add this to my to-do list and try to get it done in the next day or so. (I know, I know, why don't I just do it now? I have a maaajor work project to research and somehow there's the idea I promised to get it done by midweek....)

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online