IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Jas Mann more music?
Christelle
post May 1 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 719

smile.gif Hello,
I would like to know what makes now Jaz Mann. I read on the other topic than he(it) makes films, (I read with the translator because I am French and I know how to not read English). And what is that one day he(it) will return has the music or it died? I am one feels fan because when its disk and taken out I was 12 years old and has this age the time(period) 96 thus boys band. Now I ecoute the album in buckle!!

Thank you in advance for the answers.
Christelle
post May 2 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

nobody
andrew
post May 4 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Christelle @ May 2 2009, 03:29 PM)

nobody

There was rumors of films and music but everything he makes falls apart before it was ever released. The only thing he ever made since babylon zoo was music under the name of marchi static. Im sure someone on the forum will send you these and expand on what I have said.
Christelle
post May 4 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Thanks for the answer of my post.
I am sad for Jaz mann that all these projects fall as the water. I wish that all these projects succeed.
Can you tell me if he reads e-mails?
In next day I would bought his second album, I like the first album I listen it in the morning, in the evening... Everytime
andrew
post May 4 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Christelle @ May 4 2009, 01:49 PM)

Thanks for the answer of my post.
I am sad for Jaz mann that all these projects fall as the water. I wish that all these projects succeed.
Can you tell me if he reads e-mails?
In next day I would bought his second album, I like the first album I listen it in the morning, in the evening... Everytime

he has stopped reading our emails. He does not reply to us anymore. no one knows for certain where he is or what he does anymore. hopefully people will expand in this again that can describe all this in more detail, but there is your quick answer.
Christelle
post May 4 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

I don't understand your last sentence toward the end.
I am a little disappointed he doesn't read mail but as you say, maybe one day.
I regret that I did not know this group rather, because in 95 I was 11 years old, I knew spaceman for pub of jeans but I didn't know who he was: the band, the name of the song...and I was very young.
I have decided to look for this song on internet 1 month ago and now I like this group and mann Jazz, here is I will continue to go on the site. I know that does not serve the hope but maybe he will return a day, But I respect the choice of Jazz mann. Maybe he wants to be quiet, to return to the anonymity...
I am just small one fan French, I dont' speak english, it's hard for me to write this, I hope you understand.
amanda
post May 10 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 669

QUOTE(Christelle @ May 4 2009, 05:10 PM)

I don't understand your last sentence toward the end.
I am a little disappointed he doesn't read mail but as you say, maybe one day.
I regret that I did not know this group rather, because in 95 I was 11 years old, I knew spaceman for pub of jeans but I didn't know who he was: the band, the name of the song...and I was very young.
I have decided to look for this song on internet 1 month ago and now I like this group and mann Jazz, here is I will continue to go on the site. I know that does not serve the hope but maybe he will return a day, But I respect the choice of Jazz mann. Maybe he wants to be quiet, to return to the anonymity...
I am just small one fan French, I dont' speak english, it's hard for me to write this, I hope you understand.

im like you i was 3 when babylon zoo came out and knew very little
my mum had kept a copy of spaceman witch stayed in my toy box for years
until i knew what the cd was really meant for
ever since them im like his biggest fan and still a huge fan over all those years
as for you speaking French i had an email from someone who typed it in French
and had to use Google to help me until l i found out she could talk in English
Christelle
post May 11 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

I am satisfied not to be the only one.
It is hard to find documents abouton Jaz Mann. Maybe on ebay but i don't like this site: there is many swindler there.
And worse I ask a question: the administrator Accadia, his adversity we would say a photo enough feels of Jazz Mann. Question: Where has he found this photo? Because I have watched on the net I do not have found.And the photo dates no 90s, I am there sure that it is a recent photo because we see that he is oldier (but always so beautiful). I said not that he is old. I always ear his album every day and I go on the site also to see if there is something new. Where do you come from Amanda?
In esperant to have a sign one day of Jaz Mann (as say the proverb better late than never and also the patience is a vertue)
Christelle
post May 11 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

I have to forget to say that I translate the songs of the album The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes into French.
accadia
post May 11 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Christelle @ May 11 2009, 12:14 PM)

And worse I ask a question: the administrator Accadia, his adversity we would say a photo enough feels of Jazz Mann. Question: Where has he found this photo? Because I have watched on the net I do not have found.And the photo dates no 90s, I am there sure that it is a recent photo because we see that he is oldier (but always so beautiful). I said not that he is old. I always ear his album every day and I go on the site also to see if there is something new.

My avatar of Jas came from the Immortal Features website - which is not online anymore. It's the most recent pic of him we have.

--------------------
Christelle
post May 11 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE(accadia @ May 11 2009, 01:44 PM)

My avatar of Jas came from the Immortal Features website - which is not online anymore. It's the most recent pic of him we have.

thanks for your answer. Why is it not online anymore.
Do you know other sites?