IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> A More Formal Hello
Insomnia
post May 19 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

By now, a few of you may be wondering who I am and why - completely out of the blue - that I'm here! It's not a great coincidence as you all used to know me fairly well. I became dormant for a long time.

Why not just the name I used to use*? Sometimes a change of name is more than just a change of name, it's about telling the world who we really are. wink.gif

I still love this project a great deal. Babylon Zoo's success has long passed us by and Jas no longer gifts us with his music, but this website represents - above all things - a record of some creative history.

If you're reading this, I hope Jas' music, along with this site and community, means something to you. If you can, please continue sharing the music of Babylon Zoo with people. Maybe we can bring some life back in to this fair community.

- iNSOMNIA

* (Hint: My previous username wasn't Livingston).

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
Christelle
post May 20 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 719

biggrin.gif I am satisfied that somebody concerns of the site. Because the site is a little bit dead. And every day when I go there I am afraid of meeting myself with a site which does not exist any more. I would like to bring my help in spite of I do not know much in the computing nor English. Please make relive this site.
bringbackbzoo
post May 23 2009, 01:09 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 675

QUOTE(Christelle @ May 20 2009, 09:39 AM)

biggrin.gif I am satisfied that somebody concerns of the site. Because the site is a little bit dead. And every day when I go there I am afraid of meeting myself with a site which does not exist any more. I would like to bring my help in spite of I do not know much in the computing nor English. Please make relive this site.

Hi christelle,welcome to the forum,what a pretty name biggrin.gif

Bonjour Christelle, cela est un joli nom, accueillir au babylonzoo.filet de site.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Today I sleep in a chair by the window....it felt as if you'd returned. I thought that you were standing over me...when I woke there was no one there... I STILL love you BOY FROM MARS"
Christelle
post May 23 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 719

Thank you for the warm welcome on the site and on the forum.

It is kind to say that my first name is attractive.