IPB

This is a static archive of the Babylon Zoo Forum. All content is preserved as-is.

> Babylon Zoo Meetup 2009/2010
Insomnia
post Jun 14 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

Hey Guys,

I posted about this in various topics but it's time to create one big standalone topic to get some attention wink.gif

Most importantly, don't forget about rasberryman's meet up later in the year:
QUOTE(raspberryman @ Jun 1 2009, 04:39 PM)
I believe a few of us will be at my gig at the Purple Turtle in Camden on 6th July, so if you wanted an unofficial meetup for Londony people then that's an option. you might even enjoy the music. or me making a tit of myself. or both!

Topic: Available Here

The most important question:

1) Would you like to see a bigger meetup arranged?

And the next most important question:

2) When/Where? Is London best because it's well connected, or a theme park (for example) a better choice as it'd combine meeting folks with a fun holiday?

and lastly:

3) How much notice is good for getting things arranged?

Let me know your thoughts. Signing up for Facebook made me realize there's still a lot of you around even if you're quieter these days! I'm not the best person at organizing big events to be honest, I'd still be more comfortable with someone who has some kind of management skills doing it wink.gif

We still have a 500+ member list on the mailinglist too, so I'm sure we can get quite a group if we wanted smile.gif

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online
andrew
post Jun 14 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Insomnia @ Jun 14 2009, 12:08 PM)

Hey Guys,

I posted about this in various topics but it's time to create one big standalone topic to get some attention wink.gif

Most importantly, don't forget about rasberryman's meet up later in the year:

Topic: Available Here
The most important question:

1) Would you like to see a bigger meetup arranged?

And the next most important question:

2) When/Where? Is London best because it's well connected, or a theme park (for example) a better choice as it'd combine meeting folks with a fun holiday?

and lastly:

3) How much notice is good for getting things arranged?
Let me know your thoughts. Signing up for Facebook made me realize there's still a lot of you around even if you're quieter these days! I'm not the best person at organizing big events to be honest, I'd still be more comfortable with someone who has some kind of management skills doing it wink.gif

We still have a 500+ member list on the mailinglist too, so I'm sure we can get quite a group if we wanted smile.gif

first off could we have names of people that are up for rasberry mans meetup.... and the bigger meet? or one or the other so we have some idea on numbers
Insomnia
post Jun 14 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 707

That's a more sensible idea wink.gif

If you're heading to rasberryman's meet up, can you post and let us know! I'll update the main post in the topic with people definitely going.

--------------------
Insomnia

Adminstrator
Babylon Zoo Online